Recent Topics

Ads

Remove Vanquisher as requirement for Invader

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
boomcat
Suspended

Re: Remove Vanquisher as requirement for Invader

Post#11 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:58 pm

there are no Vanq gear lock for invader. im RR 61 on my WH. and running around in anni :P with 3x vanq.. and have 60x invader medals. im only waiting to see if im lucky on my next gold bag for a vanq piece els i start using my invaders on it.
BO - Noobhammer
Chosen - Korda
Chopper - Buzzatar
Mara - Boomcat
WP - Rosenetta
WH - Rosen

Ads
CountTalabecland

Post#12 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:20 pm

I am an old player and I agree with the OP in concept.

Just because the system was **** when I got the gear doesnt mean that it can never be made better for ppl in the future.

Saying it was bad for me and it should be bad for you is just a stupid, bitter, thoughtless response. Something being a grindy pain in the ass to get doesnt make it a good or rewarding system.

With Sov being as strong as it is all gear/currency before it that can be mixed and matched to make ppl competitive should be allowed.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

Puru

Post#13 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:49 pm

Or at least give us Invader Gear in Gold Bags from zone locks if you have full Vanquisher.. seriously, that grind on invader can be a pain in the arse for some classes!
:?:

Jinxypie

Post#14 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:21 am

You can farm a lot of invaders in cities. Compare the cost of invader pieces to ranked set or any sc weapon. That kind of grind can be real pain in the arse.😉
DoK RR80+, Chosen RR80+, Choppa RR70+, SH RR75+ WP RR65+

space44

Post#15 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:33 am

Puru wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:49 pm Or at least give us Invader Gear in Gold Bags from zone locks if you have full Vanquisher.. seriously, that grind on invader can be a pain in the arse for some classes!
that has to be a troll now. now your asking for more than the initial request. invaders isnt even hard to get. the whole post just sounds like you got your Annihilator or Conqueror set then got lazy when trying to get your Vanquisher so your requesting for the Invader set can basically be handed in silver platters.
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#16 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:35 am

I read posts like this as, "I can get Invader faster than Vanquisher, please slow down the rate of acquisition so it makes sense and progression is correct again."

I hear you.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Nosun

Post#17 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:10 am

I must be missing something because there is no needed vanq tome unlock to wear invader i have a couple of characters wearing invader pieces without the full vanq set. You do not get invader tokens in bags of course until you have the full vanq set but nothing is stopping u from buying invader pieces in the slots you are missing vanq pieces.

Akalukz

Post#18 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:23 am

Invader / Sov is wholly dependent on playtime. Forts or Cities don't happen during the 2-3 hrs you play, tough luck. They put in a half decent work around with the bag - invader medalions after unlock of vanq. They just need to make the costs of the Vanq gear much much less. Keep the gate in place if you want, just put a ladder against it.
-= Agony =-

Ads
Puru

Post#19 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:38 am

space44 wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:33 am that has to be a troll now. now your asking for more than the initial request. invaders isnt even hard to get. the whole post just sounds like you got your Annihilator or Conqueror set then got lazy when trying to get your Vanquisher so your requesting for the Invader set can basically be handed in silver platters.

wasn't even talking about myself, but friends that joined the game and struggled with some classes other than aoe dps/heal to farm enough contri on forts, making it difficult to complete invader.

i guess you can close this thread wargrimnir. there's no need it seems, people will just leave, because the gap is growing more and more.
:?:

abezverkhiy

Post#20 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:52 am

what nonsence. ask for I-WIN button already
KingSchultz WH, Valknutt WP, Glendhu ENG, Lochdhu IB, Tamdhu SL

My WH guide: viewtopic.php?t=46354