Recent Topics

Ads

Black Orks diserve love too.

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Ugle

Re: Black Orks diserve love too.

Post#21 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:39 am

I agree, give BOs a pounce, only condition is it MUST be a funny jump animation.
inactive

Ads
Sinisterror

Post#22 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:57 am

Remove silence from whispering winds and make it aoe 30 feet front of you, so you dont need target for it to succeed. Add to it 10 second long 10 % dmg reduction for party for 10 seconds and 10 % + dmg for sm 10 seconds. Blorc has +25% AA dmg party buff on it so this would even it out. You wot is also insanely good skill.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Baaldr

Post#23 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:46 pm

BO 2handed specc lacks utility, could use a decent singletarget punt, or something similair
SNB specc is very good as it is.

Noslock

Post#24 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:55 pm

This is for the - lack of aoe damage part compared to x - and since every class revamp ends in the class being worse than before im happy where bo is right now

Winry

Post#25 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:27 pm

I agree I do feel BO need buff maybe give him a pounce.

oaliaen

Post#26 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:26 pm

Im playing BO(60) right now and compared whit chosen(85) its the best tank for destro imo ... didnt played BG yet.

Gurf

Post#27 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:39 pm

Noslock wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:55 pm This is for the - lack of aoe damage part compared to x - and since every class revamp ends in the class being worse than before im happy where bo is right now

You died once, lol

Noslock

Post#28 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:47 pm

Gurf wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:39 pm
Noslock wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:55 pm This is for the - lack of aoe damage part compared to x - and since every class revamp ends in the class being worse than before im happy where bo is right now

You died once, lol
When u get pulled in the wc spawn barrier and its 2 vs a wb can you do better than that?

Ads
wheezill

Post#29 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:10 pm

Give twee hit combo back to 1h (snb). That rqmt 2h ruined & shelved my rr82 toon (I dont play 2h).
===============================
Choppa - Gurglenutz RR8x
Shaman - Stainz RR8x
BO - Tufskul RR8x
Squiggy - Blamf RR8x
WE - Selrith RR7x
Sorc - Voxium RR7x
Magus - Aerobie RR4x
DoK - Sarlacc RR4x
Marauder - Xanax RR4x

Tillirage