Recent Topics

Ads

The sit emote only sits for a second :C

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Rognvaldr

Re: The sit emote only sits for a second :C

Post#11 » Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:16 am

nebelwerfer wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:41 pm I think i heard someone say that it does not work it's hard to code or something. But if they could extend the emotes to say a minute i think it would be good enough.
Now that you mention it im starting to remember this being a rumored reason back in live. If they could extend the time to 5-10 min that would be even better, especially if you want to rp or smoke a bowl :)

Ads
Rognvaldr

Post#12 » Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:18 am

Darks63 wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:20 pm I think the reason the /sit is temp is to prevent it being used in pvp for ambushes and such.
I wasnt thinking about that, that would be awesome actually XD. I dont see what would be out of sort for a pvp game allowing you to crouch in cover. Still even then it wouldnt work for anyone who hits any of the targeting hostile keys.

adapter
Suspended

Post#13 » Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:11 am

yah, make /sit and /lie stay forever until one moves, dat would be awesome.
Kabuchop / Kabusquig / Kabuterimon / Tentomon

Darks63

Post#14 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:57 am

Sponn wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:48 pm
Darks63 wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:20 pm I think the reason the /sit is temp is to prevent it being used in pvp for ambushes and such.
Then why is /chairsit in the game?
it was added after that at the request of rpers and it seems somewhat bugged atm too.
Tourist SW 40/50+<Zaxxed> Discotec 40/40+<IRONIC>

Former Pragg/Badlands Destro Iron Rock/Badlands Order player.