Recent Topics

Ads

Suggestion: Role in need boost

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
AtomiRotta

Suggestion: Role in need boost

Post#1 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:34 pm

Greetings. I be hearing alot of current issue of ''having too many this role of class'' So this might be solution for the problem.

What is Role in Need?

- Role in Need or RiN in short would be a system that encourage players to create / log that specific role. By rewarding players with Influence / RR boost in ORVR, SC, Dungeons and PQs, until other role is need it. It could eliminate the problem of having too many DPS / Healer / Tank classes in ORVR / Scenarios and Cities.

How much RiN gives boost?

- RiN boost could give 20% RR, Influence until there is another need of role / architype like healers or tanks.

How could we monitor that how many specific roles / architype are online?

- Honestly I do not know solution for that one (I'm not a programmer) and I don't know if GM / Dev team has tools to monitor how many percent of DPS / Tank / Healer class are online at time. If they do have ability to see. But it could automated like AAO system.

I don't have any high expectation this getting through but its a idea non the less :)

Ads