Recent Topics

Ads

Question/Feedback on Zone Control

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
anarchypark

Re: Question/Feedback on Zone Control

Post#11 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:26 am

what's the difference.
90% locked dead, super active when it's open 10% times.
vs
100% open, always empty dead zone.
i prefer active t2.

guess you don't like zerg orvr.
fond of small scale t2 from live, 6man capturing keep etc?

there's State of Realm addon to find empty zone.
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)

Ads
rrrutsss

Post#12 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:47 am

You played live 6 years then you should know that t2 t3 was mostly grinding rats doing pve in pvp zone. Everyone wanted to get to 40 quickly and the fastest as possible.
Bolster here works wonders and you have fun going from lvl1 to 40 in orvr and scenarios.

Zhentarim

Post#13 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:10 am

Yea I do believe T2-T3 population would be too low to be left alone. But putting together lvl 16 players with rr80 players isnt a problem thanks to the bolster. Theres even lower leveled players that will beat rr80s because of that bolster so it goes both ways. But I agree that T2 and T3 are being locked down really fast and staying that for a long time, so primetime players that dont play until very late or very early barely get to experience those zones. Thats a shame, some of the best zones are in T2 and T3. So how could you make T2 and T3 being as available as T4? One way could be random zone openings rather than having it always follow the same line all time making us stuck in T4 in primetime.

Another thing I wish Devs would do is to move the warcamps in certain zones so they dont turn into wc-fights. The most obvious zone is Eataine were people sit all day on the BO in the middle and go back and forth, nothing is happening. No one truly enjoying that, not even the people sitting participating in those wc-fights, its just brainless fighting back and forth.

sharpblader

Post#14 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:44 am

Meh idc about which zone is open/closed I see red I kill.

I enjoy the scenery AFTER I stand over the body of my enemy.
wargrimnir wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:53 pm You get out what you put in.
I put everything in Mighty Soul :'(