Recent Topics

Ads

WH/WE Execution/Frenzy Range

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Ekundu01

WH/WE Execution/Frenzy Range

Post#1 » Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:44 pm

With the a recent stealth opener changes WE got a pounce/snare opener giving them a gap closer they didn't have while also having 2 ways to increase run speed. On live all WE attacks were 5 foot range at the beginning and at some point they got equalized to be the same range as WH execution range because melee too hard?

WH has 2 executions that are 5 foot range yet both tool tips state they are shots yet the animation is the torch. Meanwhile all frenzies on WE hit 30 foot range but they are all stabs or most of the tool tips state they are. So are we to believe all WE have 28 foot daggers to hit from 30 feet away?

Both Burn away lies and Burn Heretic should be increased to 30 feet. And since WE now has 1 gap closer and 2 ways to increase run speed the frenzies should probably be reduced down to about a 15 foot range and not 30 feet.

Also one more added thing is WE can proc kiss procs from 65 feet with throwing dagger and witch brew procs. Snap shot should just be the bullet buff the WH has on plus the snare from behind. It is the only shot the WH has that won't proc the bullet buff.
Trismack

Ads
Krima

Re: WH/WE Execution/Frenzy Range

Post#2 » Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:55 pm

Thanks for the laugh!! :lol: :lol:

So this is basically a "Nerf witch elf" Topic?

BAL and BH from 30ft would be rly op, no thanks.

Also.. not a single WE asked or complained about closing the gap. The skill still trash. The pounce + snare its a meme skill that very few WEs are using it.

WHs should be extremely grateful DEVS gave armor debuff 990 on opener. No wonder 99% of whs use it now.
Krima - WE RR 87
Carnage :ugeek:

Aurandilaz

Post#3 » Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:01 pm

how about we trade +900 value 48ft AOE armor debuff with 30 ft minijump+snare opener

please?

pretty please?

Also I have never heard of any serious ranged WE spec that somehow specializes in spamming throw dagger to kill enemies but I guess I'm not up to date to some of the more "special" builds.

WE/WH remain as the bottom of the barell picks for cities/other endgame content (forts) and here you want to keep nerfing them, truly amazing.

jughurta69

Post#4 » Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:29 pm

I laughed well :)

BaL 30 ft soon torment 25 ft lol

Ekundu01

Post#5 » Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:05 pm

Krima wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:55 pm BAL and BH from 30ft would be rly op, no thanks.
I fail to see how this would be any more OP than a WE having WB up and hitting a target with any frenzy they have from 30 foot away. It is not like BAL or BH are spamable since they have 10 second cds. All WE frenzies got the 30 foot treatment and most of them have more base damage compared to WH executes due to the frenzies hitting 2 times and doing the tool tip damage per hit.

I mean if we can have balance/changes based on the cinematic why shouldn't we have balance/changes based on how the tool tip reads? Hell BH requires a pistol equipped to be used but it is only 5 foot? Makes no sense
Last edited by Ekundu01 on Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trismack

Krima

Post#6 » Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:14 pm

Ekundu01 wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:05 pm
Krima wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:55 pm BAL and BH from 30ft would be rly op, no thanks.
I fail to see how this would be any more OP than a WE having WB up and hitting a target with any frenzy they have from 30 foot away. It is not like BAL or BH are spamable since they have 10 second cds. All WE frenzies got the 30 foot treatment and most of them have more base damage compared to WH executes due to the frenzies hitting 2 times and doing the tool tip damage per hit.

I mean if we can have balance/changes based on the cinematic why shouldn't we have balance/changes based on how the tool tip reads?
It would be very OP because of Flowing accusations. spaming dots from 30ft + aoe armor debuff from 40ft. WH = range class? :roll: Could open on target from 30ft
Burn armor, BAL into BH.. from 30ft!!!! u fail to see that?

Just to let you know:

DG = OYK
TBP = RA
BH > HRT
BAL > SS
ABSOLUTION > puncture

You do know that WE frenzies hit for nothing atm, and a single Agonizing wounds would do alot more dmg? When WE have WB up they spam AW or PA not frenzies.
They way u talk it seems like witch elf its some range op class. Most WE are either RA spec or WB + AW spam spec.
SS, hrt, puncture hits for very low dmg, who cares its 30ft? not a single decent WE uses it. :lol:

Again.. be gratefull devs gave BURN armor to wh.. the most absurd and op skill Ive got see.
40ft opener. WHs dont even need to be close to target from stealth to DG. U can just instantly DG from 30ft now. FROM STEALTH!!!

Wasnt the new armor debuff 990 good enough ? It boost BAL + BH alot since both are Phisycal DMG.

Thanks for the laugh!!!
Krima - WE RR 87
Carnage :ugeek:

Arcrival

Post#7 » Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:45 pm

BAL BH seem fine theme is to burn the WE don’t typically happen from 30 ft. Maybe they should tic a little faster. Snap shot proc has been brought up in the past but wasn’t considered or accepted.
There do need to be some tweaks IMO WE can build better defenses than WH but I think both could use better stats on armor choices and improved avoidance when it comes to melee we are in light armor should be fast and hard to hit.
It's OK to heal a Slayer! :mrgreen:

Ekundu01

Post#8 » Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:57 pm

Krima wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:14 pm
Ekundu01 wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:05 pm

I mean if we can have balance/changes based on the cinematic why shouldn't we have balance/changes based on how the tool tip reads?
It would be very OP because of Flowing accusations. spaming dots from 30ft + aoe armor debuff from 40ft. WH = range class? :roll: Could open on target from 30ft

Just to let you know:

DG = OYK
TBP = RA
BH > HRT
BAL > SS
ABSOLUTION > puncture

You do know that WE frenzies hit for nothing atm, and a single Agonizing wounds would do alot more dmg? When WE have WB up they spam AW or PA not frenzies.
They way u talk it seems like witch elf its some range op class. Most WE are either RA spec or WB + AW spam spec.
SS, hrt, puncture hits for very low dmg, who cares its 30ft? not a single decent WE uses it. :lol:

Again.. be gratefull devs gave BURN armor to wh.. the most absurd and op skill Ive got see.
40ft opener. WHs dont even need to be close to target from stealth to DG. U can just instantly DG from 30ft now. FROM STEALTH!!!

Wasnt the new armor debuff 990 good enough ? It boost BAL + BH alot since both are Phisycal DMG.

Thanks for the laugh!!!
You do realize armor debuff scales with points in the tree right? So no way you are 990 armor debuffing and getting BaL or anything decent with that debuff if you are blowing 15 points on the confession tree. On top of the fact that dok can aoe cleanse your armor debuff making it useless since you can't bury it with it being the opener.

DG is trash tier unless you are roaming solo or making an all WH group to gank people by all pumping morale into m1 drops right away or hitting the door way in fort.
Trismack

Ads
Atropik

Post#9 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:25 am

Ekundu01 wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:57 pm You do realize armor debuff scales with points in the tree right? So no way you are 990 armor debuffing and getting BaL or anything decent with that debuff if you are blowing 15 points on the confession tree. On top of the fact that dok can aoe cleanse your armor debuff making it useless since you can't bury it with it being the opener.

DG is trash tier unless you are roaming solo or making an all WH group to gank people by all pumping morale into m1 drops right away or hitting the door way in fort.
Long ago, before DG was mirrored, I used to start my day reading WHs replies about "OyK is so OP omg", now its changed xd
Nicelook | Obey

teiloh

Post#10 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:51 am

Krima wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:14 pm It would be very OP because of Flowing accusations. spaming dots from 30ft + aoe armor debuff from 40ft. WH = range class? :roll: Could open on target from 30ft
What do you think guns do if not fire bullets at range?