Recent Topics

Ads

Some suggestions on Ironbreaker

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Foondin

Some suggestions on Ironbreaker

Post#1 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:28 am

City:
I would propose to add renown and ability trainers to city while siege. Think it would make cities more dynamic and interesting.

Ironbreaker:
"Oathstone" CD from 30 sec to at least 25. I think it would make this ability to use more often and it would make IB a bit more offensive.
"Avenging the debt" needs a check on working on oathfriend as I am using it and cant see it working properly. It would be great if this ability would make you and your oathfriend immune to slow affects to 5 sec.
"Stonebreaker" needs buff at least to 50% --> 300, 600, 900, 1200.
"Rune-etched axe" CD from 10 secs to 5. For now this great ability does from 40-70 damage and it's not so usefull as it can be
"Stubborn as stone" kinda useless for now. If +50% attack speed would affect oathfriend not for so much would be nice.
"Anciestors Fury" doesnt stack with potions and other abilities. If it stack it wouldn't disbalance a lot as melee dps have their max strength cap.

Ads