Recent Topics

Ads

[Magus] Mount improvement

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
sighy

Re: [Magus] Mount improvement

Post#11 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:37 pm

Well technically it's a levitating demon... so not really meant to make much sound

Ads
arorwne
Suspended

Post#12 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:48 pm

sighy wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:37 pm Well technically it's a levitating demon... so not really meant to make much sound
They do when they fly around the IC and then there's air.

space44

Post#13 » Fri May 14, 2021 3:44 pm

mounts shown near the Monolith are the mounts the vendor has in the breaking grounds and the mounts the merchant has at the guild hall.
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.

Cultist

Post#14 » Fri May 14, 2021 9:52 pm

And other discs come from LoTD from what I was told once. They are really cool.

Toggle

Post#15 » Fri May 14, 2021 10:45 pm

Have they changed something? I was able to scroll over them to figure out which ones were actually for sale.
Shaman - 40/8X
Zealot - 40/8X [Retired]
AM - 40/8X
RP - 40/7X [Retired]

Auzor

Post#16 » Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:41 pm

ademai wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:18 pm Issues:
(1) The current mounts available at r38 for 100gold does not match the ones on display. Example, see picture: https://imgur.com/h2mLs6C
(2) The mounts on display are not targetable.

Suggestions:
(1) Correct the showcased mounts to match the ones available.
(2) Please make the mounts targetable so that players can corelate them to the ones for sale.

Why:
100g is a lot of gold to invest in something you have no idea what looks like, and can't undo once bought.
I recognize that this is not a huge issue for most Magus players, but it is a costly one. And hopefully one that isn't unreasonably difficult to fix.
An alternative is to offer a tradeback system where you exchange your mount for another version, like the city dungeon weapons.
At the risk of getting a necromancy accusation, I just want to confirm, the magus mount options are all sorts of screwed up.

I hope image link works.
I am standing on the Glacier Blue one.
It also doesn't correspond exactly to any of those on sale.
Further, considering how the screenshot of the OP looked, for the 'Moonlit Blue', I figured I'd try the Glacier one. Doesn't look like the Green-Silver one at all...

I'm a poor Magus player, so this was 100 of my 108 gold.

Look at the name tags:
ANY mount, is clickable & you see the name.
EXCEPT the disks.
BUT, under advice from another player, if you activate 'User settings -> targetting -> friendly mob names', they do get names.
EXCEPT... they don't correspond to the proper disks at all...

Edit:
HEH. figured I'd just sell it back and try another one (the decaying flesh one).
Re-sell value is 8 gold.

Figured

Auzor

Post#17 » Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:45 pm

addendum: there's also a bunch of differently colored disks down by the Sacellum... would be nice to have some more options too btw...

Grasthard

Post#18 » Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:57 pm

I think half mount on display are the guild-coin ones (which have similar names but different colours)

Ads