Recent Topics

Ads

Again about the scenes.....

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
iAleks

Again about the scenes.....

Post#1 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:19 pm

Stop mocking the players of the order I play at this time of writing this post -2 hours +4 hours, 90% of the scenes the order loses and it looks like a small bug attacked an elephant, what's the point of scenes where half destro players are healers other half are tanks and a little op dps, and order have about 1 heal, couple of tanks and 0.5 dps?
I understand some people like to beat defenseless children, but understand when the teams are balanced this fight is more epic harder and more interesting than this beating children..

Okay okay you say if you make a balance then the scenes will start for a long time !? well then do next if one side (destruction is finite) has 4 heals and the order is only 1 or 0 then add 2-3 additional players to the order...
I understand someone's pants will fill up if he knows that the fight will be difficult and there is a chance ... to lose! and this is probably why there is no desire to change the balance of the scenes.

Or just add the "surrender" skill to all the players of the order, remove the "surrender" vote start time, and if the players of the order pressed the "surrender" skill, the scene ends and the players of destruction receive 100.000RR.. players of the order recive minus 1.000.000RR What about? if scoff, then scoff in full..
Paris Hilton WH85
Zannek Tchar WP~75
Peew Pew SW~70
Bigiest Boom Engineer~62

Ads
uanaka

Re: Again about the scenes.....

Post#2 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:34 pm

I guess my question is if you were also playing the pug scenario? The scenario where players cannot queue in groups greater than 2 people?

Unfortunately not much can be done when a realm itself has a disproportionate amount of archetype players. They tried to enforce stricter matchmaking just a few weeks back, but we all saw what happened, players had very clear demands that they would have preferred faster pops over more balanced match ups.

I understand that english probably isn't your first language, so I am going to give an example based off of what you propose.

If there is a 12v12 where destro has 4 heals, and order has only 1 heal. Then you would want order to have an additional 2-3 players? Making it 12 destro vs 14-15 order?

geezereur

Post#3 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:07 pm

Make a premade or join the pug sc.

iAleks

Post#4 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:48 am

uanaka wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:34 pm If there is a 12v12 where destro has 4 heals, and order has only 1 heal. Then you would want order to have an additional 2-3 players? Making it 12 destro vs 14-15 order?
Yes, if on scene be 4-8 and more destro healers and 0-2 order healers what the point continue scene? hit litle children? destro just will not feel how they will kill order
Paris Hilton WH85
Zannek Tchar WP~75
Peew Pew SW~70
Bigiest Boom Engineer~62

Misaji

Post#5 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:02 am

Shoot me.
Bashmasta
Grobarsh

Ridduk

Post#6 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:27 am

Misaji wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:02 amShoot me.
:lol:

Sofong

Post#7 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:11 am

if u pug work with what u have got like everyone else.

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#8 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:32 am

spending +4 hours being stomped in SCs but dont care to spend 5 mins to make a grp...OK!!!!!!!!

Ads
Vladthedad

Post#9 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:37 am

We need to make a system where if someone posts something again about SC balance, they are forced to play Logrin's Forge only for a week, as punishment. Or just insta ban.
Barbaphus - Chosen - TUP
Elhelion - White Lion - The Unlikely Plan

Sulorie

Post#10 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:09 am

Waiting for the next sc balance complaint from a destro players about order winning literally all sc.
Dying is no option.