Recent Topics

Ads

Again about the scenes.....

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Nekkma

Re: Again about the scenes.....

Post#11 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:39 am

If you want to pug and also have a fair set up between sides the devs have already granted your wish and it is called "solo ranked".
Nekkma / Hjortron
Zatakk
Smultron

Ads
billyk

Post#12 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:00 am

I love how people pretend that making a premade will somehow help. I've seen 2-2-2 Order premades getting massacred by Destro pugs before.

Andack

Post#13 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:11 am

Vladthedad wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:37 am We need to make a system where if someone posts something again about SC balance, they are forced to play Logrin's Forge only for a week, as punishment. Or just insta ban.
A genious ! :o :o :o

zulnam

Post#14 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:30 am

Jokes aside (lol, silly order), we'd see a lot less of these posts if people could turn in the quest back in the SC.

> queue sc
> go farm mobs
> lose sc cause the universe plots against you
> back to pve
> take it out on the mobs instead of the forum server
> calm down because you beat something
> repeat
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG

unback

Post#15 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:26 pm

iAleks wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:19 pm Or just add the "surrender" skill to all the players of the order, remove the "surrender" vote start time, and if the players of the order pressed the "surrender" skill, the scene ends and the players of destruction receive 100.000RR.. players of the order recive minus 1.000.000RR What about? if scoff, then scoff in full..
yes please.

tazdingo

Post#16 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:59 pm

destro has a TON of healers right now, last nights mid tiers i genuinely had 3 scs where the majority of destro team (6/9, 5/8, 4/6) were healers

solution? roll melee. every sc where we had a good wl we won, even if we had no healer, which we often didn't

arorwne
Suspended

Post#17 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:30 pm

tazdingo wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:59 pm destro has a TON of healers right now, last nights mid tiers i genuinely had 3 scs where the majority of destro team (6/9, 5/8, 4/6) were healers

solution? roll melee. every sc where we had a good wl we won, even if we had no healer, which we often didn't
Yes, what's up with Healers anyhow? I once encountered a WB in oRvR which had like 66% healers. Order side.

Knowing the reputation of tanks / healers in MMOs in general...what's up with that?

Edit: Infield / inscen quest finish would be welcome. There's nothing worse than finishing a quest then being sent back where you came from(...derp).

tazdingo

Post#18 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:58 pm

arorwne wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:30 pm
tazdingo wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:59 pm destro has a TON of healers right now, last nights mid tiers i genuinely had 3 scs where the majority of destro team (6/9, 5/8, 4/6) were healers

Yes, what's up with Healers anyhow? I once encountered a WB in oRvR which had like 66% healers. Order side.

Knowing the reputation of tanks / healers in MMOs in general...what's up with that?

Edit: Infield / inscen quest finish would be welcome. There's nothing worse than finishing a quest then being sent back where you came from(...derp).
population and archetype density shifts a lot all of the time so anybody who tells you that destro has no 'x' or order is winning everything is just getting emotional over maybe a weeks worth of biased play

the only persistent trends are that destro has more tanks relative to order and order has more rdps relative to destro. everything else shifts all of the time. for some reason a bunch of people rolled zealots at once. smart order altoholics are now rolling white lions. in about a week expect to see a lot of black orcs running around to counter them. a few days after that there'll be an unusual spike in bright wizards, ect...

Ads
arorwne
Suspended

Post#19 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:41 pm

tazdingo wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:58 pm
arorwne wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:30 pm

population and archetype density shifts a lot all of the time so anybody who tells you that destro has no 'x' or order is winning everything is just getting emotional over maybe a weeks worth of biased play

the only persistent trends are that destro has more tanks relative to order and order has more rdps relative to destro. everything else shifts all of the time. for some reason a bunch of people rolled zealots at once. smart order altoholics are now rolling white lions. in about a week expect to see a lot of black orcs running around to counter them. a few days after that there'll be an unusual spike in bright wizards, ect...
This is one very systematic and dynamic answer. I like it! Thank you.

Any reason why Destro have more Tanks? That's not really an impression, more of afact and I was curious what causes it.

iAleks

Post#20 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:13 pm

The problem is not only mine, I am not alone on scene, there are other players with me on scene and they have the same problem.. Do you understand? Not all order players use this forum, answer online players how they like scene balance.. Scene have problem, this problem need somehow fix. If you are a destro player you can just write "hahaha" "lol" "they have a problem on scene! We are fine on scene half team healers half tanks but we win couse we are PRO.. not couse they have 1-2 healer..
Nekkma wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:39 am If you want to pug and also have a fair set up between sides the devs have already granted your wish and it is called "solo ranked".
I play most time on RvR solo and quoing scene or do some PvE grind and quoing scene, most people just click on button "Join all", and how i said 90% scene have balance like this destro have x2-2,5 more healers tanks they unkillable... im not remember when last time solo ranked popup..
Paris Hilton WH85
Zannek Tchar WP~75
Peew Pew SW~70
Bigiest Boom Engineer~62