Recent Topics

Ads

Stealth Counter.

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
space44

Stealth Counter.

Post#1 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:07 pm

make taunt break stealth and make stealth harder to detect. Having a WH or WE go stealth leaves its enemy hopeless as to counter it. Yes high initiative lets the player see other stealthed players but its only allowing the player watch the inevitable about to happen (landing the first hit or never show up). Giving taunt the ability to dispel stealth from stealthed targets adds more variables to how to combat those careers.
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.

Ads
Krima

Re: Stealth Counter.

Post#2 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:26 pm

reduce stealth cast to 1 sec also. Thanks
Krima - WE RR 87
Carnage :ugeek:

buzzbuzz

Post#3 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:22 pm

it's kind of strange how stealth is working.

when an assassin appears next to you and you run towards them they sometimes still disappear again, even if you are closer then. you can even knock them down in stealth and while you are casting the follow up they just disappear again without vanish.

it is very random if you see them or not. you can stand right on top of them and dont see them and next time you see them walking by in distance.

phononHYPE

Post#4 » Sat May 01, 2021 5:05 am

High initiative should counter this more, so it can do something. 350+ INI and you're set, though.

I started to do some tests a while back looking into INI and stealth. Secrets breaks it down pretty well, so good stuff to know.

viewtopic.php?f=75&t=32253

As for Taunt breaking Stealth, ugh, even for my 3 tanks, they all say "No thanks".
Chasing the golden carrot that is my alts.

my 2h choppa ideas
learn about Initiative

Rumpel

Post#5 » Sat May 01, 2021 7:29 am

buzzbuzz wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:22 pm it's kind of strange how stealth is working.

when an assassin appears next to you and you run towards them they sometimes still disappear again, even if you are closer then. you can even knock them down in stealth and while you are casting the follow up they just disappear again without vanish.

it is very random if you see them or not. you can stand right on top of them and dont see them and next time you see them walking by in distance.
Dont knock down a stealthed one. Mostly it's a lost cause he then seems to be behind you or something when you get to close, maybe its latency. Just follow him and hit him always trying being behind the stealthed.
Image Ruedigga

Greetings from Chaos...
Spoiler:

Gangan

Post#6 » Sat May 01, 2021 8:32 am

Is there a (reliable) methode atm of getting wh/we out of stealth?
On several occasions me or my groupmates saw them stealthed, dmg them (dot and st-direct) or even used knockdown/stagger, but non of it broke their stealth.
Pächter des Wahnsinns
Gangan - SH 75 .... Blumnmoscha - BO 63
Scophis - Zealot 73 .... Drengur - WP 64
Iznogoud - Sham 50+ .... Bixo - Engie 50+
Apogemoth - Magus 40+ .... Loarelle - AM 65
originating from Drakenwald

Rumpel

Post#7 » Sat May 01, 2021 8:42 am

Gangan wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 8:32 am Is there a (reliable) methode atm of getting wh/we out of stealth?
On several occasions me or my groupmates saw them stealthed, dmg them (dot and st-direct) or even used knockdown/stagger, but non of it broke their stealth.
Ap drain.
Image Ruedigga

Greetings from Chaos...
Spoiler:

tazdingo

Post#8 » Sat May 01, 2021 3:53 pm

just pretend you don't see them and predict their target, if they know that you saw them they will just retreat and reset. wait for them to make the mistake of hitting the person you knew they were going to hit

Ads
vanbuinen77

Post#9 » Sat May 01, 2021 5:07 pm

Stealth needs to break on damage.

Too many times youll be fighting and these clowns can stealth while fully doted and run away to heal.

Real balanced.
Malificatium-Magus
Malificatiiium-Chosen
Malificatiium-Shaman

sighy

Post#10 » Sat May 01, 2021 8:09 pm

vanbuinen77 wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 5:07 pm Stealth needs to break on damage.

Too many times youll be fighting and these clowns can stealth while fully doted and run away to heal.

Real balanced.
Only possible for like 2 seconds, on a 60 second cd. Normal stealth has 0 chance to actually go through, if you are dotted up or being vaguely attacked by literally anything