Recent Topics

Ads

Marauder - Its time to lift the nerfs from T3/early T4

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Wdova

Marauder - Its time to lift the nerfs from T3/early T4

Post#1 » Wed May 12, 2021 5:12 pm

Hey everyone,

I just hit rr 82 with my marauder and want to share some thoughts about changes Marauder gets during server lifetime period.

Some changes were actualy necesery like making Piercing Bite works as intended which means only applied on attacks required mutation. Original version from Live when it was applied on all attacks was too strong.

I understand moving Thunderou Blows up in to Savagery tree so Marauder has no acces to: Wounds Debuff, Armor debuff, Growing instability and knockdown, but Nerfing its original Value to only 120wounds in full Savagery tree spec was not deserved and should be reverted to its original Value of 1600(maybe 1800) or at least to Slayer version of 140 wounds.
Morale 3 Tzentchs Reversal - Value should be increased from nerfed 1200 damage 1200hp back to original 1800 because now it deal same damage as Morale 1 Sever Nerve.

Dont get me wrong. I am not calling to lift all nerf and let Mara be the OP beast from its glorious AoR days. I just think nerfs done when T3 was endgame are not necesary now in much later state of the game.
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+

Ads
Mergrim

Re: Marauder - Its time to lift the nerfs from T3/early T4

Post#2 » Wed May 12, 2021 5:43 pm

Bring old piercing bite thats work on all skills/attack but not stack with WS so you have flat 50% armor penetration not like now 70%.

We could also bring old crit tactic. Same like slayer Fierce might-Your critical dmg is increase by 10% for every 10% of hit points that you have lost. Repleci this tactic with flat 50% crit dmg.

Mara on AOR also don't have 20% crit tactic(+10% chance to be crti) so just remove it.

Bring back OLD MARA!! make it dead class;]

Krima

Post#3 » Wed May 12, 2021 5:45 pm

m3 should be 1800 !
Krima - WE RR 87
Carnage :ugeek:

Wdova

Post#4 » Wed May 12, 2021 6:19 pm

Mergrim wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 5:43 pm Bring old piercing bite thats work on all skills/attack but not stack with WS so you have flat 50% armor penetration not like now 70%.

We could also bring old crit tactic. Same like slayer Fierce might-Your critical dmg is increase by 10% for every 10% of hit points that you have lost. Repleci this tactic with flat 50% crit dmg.

Mara on AOR also don't have 20% crit tactic(+10% chance to be crti) so just remove it.

Bring back OLD MARA!! make it dead class;]
That is not what I am calling for. Some changes were necesary for class balance, some was done to balanced T3 endgame and wasnt lifted back since than.
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+

Mergrim

Post#5 » Wed May 12, 2021 7:15 pm

Who care what you want...hate all mara that asking to improve already broken class.

So far:
Piercing bite- the change makes this tactic more broken than on the official server
50% crit dmg vs old crit tactic - Another mara improve.
Free 20% crit tactic...
What else you want?
There is any other class that have m2 instant aoe 1200 and m3 1800 st? answer is NO, so why mara should have both?

Why you compare slayer 2h dead spec vs best st melle class on destro side?

The only problem is that the mara is already 'Op beast' without your suggestions..

Sundowner

Post#6 » Wed May 12, 2021 7:51 pm

Mergrim wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 7:15 pm Who care what you want...hate all mara that asking to improve already broken class.

So far:
Piercing bite- the change makes this tactic more broken than on the official server
Free 20% crit tactic...
What else you want?
There is any other class that have m2 instant aoe 1200 and m3 1800 st? answer is NO, so why mara should have both?

The only problem is that the mara is already 'Op beast' without your suggestions..
WL has m2 1200 aoe and me 1800 st. But yes, mara is too strong with high stat modifiers and 50% armor ignore on all skills requiring mutations (and not only aoe as WL has).

wildwindblows

Post#7 » Wed May 12, 2021 7:56 pm

Mara's brust is stil lower than wl. Even though piercing bite tactic is on.

Mergrim

Post#8 » Wed May 12, 2021 7:56 pm

Sundowner wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 7:51 pm
Mergrim wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 7:15 pm Who care what you want...hate all mara that asking to improve already broken class.

So far:
Free 20% crit tactic...
What else you want?

WL has m2 1200 aoe and me 1800 st. But yes, mara is too strong with high stat modifiers and 50% armor ignore on all skills requiring mutations (and not only aoe as WL has).
WL m2 is 1200 dmg over 9sec not instant 1200...

Ads
Sundowner

Post#9 » Wed May 12, 2021 7:59 pm

Mergrim wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 7:56 pm

So far:
Free 20% crit tactic...
What else you want?

Info on career builder is outdated. it's instant damage

Mergrim

Post#10 » Wed May 12, 2021 8:05 pm

Sundowner wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 7:59 pm
Mergrim wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 7:56 pm

Info on career builder is outdated. it's instant damage
Yea my mistake, sorry:D