Recent Topics

Ads

Marauder - Its time to lift the nerfs from T3/early T4

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Wdova

Re: Marauder - Its time to lift the nerfs from T3/early T4

Post#11 » Thu May 13, 2021 2:01 pm

Mergrim wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 7:15 pm Who care what you want...hate all mara that asking to improve already broken class.

So far:
Piercing bite- the change makes this tactic more broken than on the official server
50% crit dmg vs old crit tactic - Another mara improve.
Free 20% crit tactic...
What else you want?
There is any other class that have m2 instant aoe 1200 and m3 1800 st? answer is NO, so why mara should have both?

Why you compare slayer 2h dead spec vs best st melle class on destro side?

The only problem is that the mara is already 'Op beast' without your suggestions..
Thank You for Your input. I would like to discuss some Mara improvement with players who actualy have this class, not with order biased haters :)

If You think its OP and broken class, I suggest roll one like I did just to find out if your statement is true or not. In my opinion its far from true.
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+

Ads
Mergrim

Post#12 » Thu May 13, 2021 2:19 pm

Wdova wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 2:01 pm
Mergrim wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 7:15 pm Who care what you want...hate all mara that asking to improve already broken class.

So far:
Piercing bite- the change makes this tactic more broken than on the official server
Free 20% crit tactic...
What else you want?
There is any other class that have m2 instant aoe 1200 and m3 1800 st? answer is NO, so why mara should have both?

The only problem is that the mara is already 'Op beast' without your suggestions..
Thank You for Your input. I would like to discuss some Mara improvement with players who actualy have this class, not with order biased haters :)

If You think its OP and broken class, I suggest roll one like I did just to find out if your statement is true or not. In my opinion its far from true.

Luthax my mara, i stop playing him due to easy mode. Monstro 2 button class top dmg, great survi, or sava/brut 1 nerfed button spam and switch for guillotine.
Class so easy to play should be never on top tier in every aspect of game.

Evilest

Post#13 » Thu May 13, 2021 2:25 pm

So far:
Free 20% crit tactic...
What else you want?

I thought WE was best ST melee!

Ok you can quit laughing now :D
No, really...
Ok, doesn't really matter anyway have fun:P

BelligerentBob

Post#14 » Thu May 13, 2021 2:57 pm

Give the Witch Elve's group crit buff to White Lions and Marauders, call it Martial Prowess and Tzeentch's Reversal. Witch Elves now get 50% group parry like Witch Hunters and then rename Ensnare to Dominance.
[Hemingway Daiquiri(s)]