Recent Topics

Ads

Brackets in ranked was it a mistake

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
TreefAM

Re: Brackets in ranked was it a mistake

Post#81 » Tue May 18, 2021 12:30 pm

isn't that what we had though?
The previous was rr 70+

Ads
GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#82 » Tue May 18, 2021 3:57 pm

Haskr wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:14 am GamesBond can you talk a bit about the new rewards and ranked shop merchants and what they offer and when they will come? are there plans to make the triumphant/victorious set more cheaper?
I would rather keep that for later. You'll get all the info at the proper time.

Schweedy

Post#83 » Tue May 18, 2021 11:59 pm

This bracket system is horrifying. Not a single pop (healer RR81) for Solo Ranked all day and city apparently took all the steam from players. And here I was enjoying the new Ranked experience (having just starting to get into the Ranked) and the associative change that it caused in the community.

I thoroughly enjoyed season 19 (I hadn't played any other ranked season before 19).

EDIT: I could care less about losing MMR. What I care about is playing! And winning with good/consistent players that also Solo Queue. I seen some bad ones, which just force me to play better/carry harder/or form up 6mans to compensate for the loss in skill and potential. The old system was neat.
RP 70/AM 64
ZEAL 81/SHAM 66/DOK 60