Recent Topics

Ads

New Zone

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
space44

New Zone

Post#1 » Sat May 15, 2021 8:08 pm

when you open the map and go to world map view you see Uthuan and the Old World and then you see an unnamed small island off the coast of Norsca/Nordlands. The small island is Albion. Albion is an island covered in mist and corrupted by chaos, unlike most humans the tribes men of Albion learned to live with the chaos corruption being so prominent in their lives. The islands is blocked from the sun and always raining causing the lands in the region to be boggy.

If you swim off the coast of Norsca you can actually see the skeletal shape of the island and actually reach it. I've been thinking maybe we can have a T5 zone for ranks 70+ or 80+ on that island. Destruction defending the citadel of lead and Order Defending Bol-A-Hat (most populated Albion city). The winning realm controls the island for 2 days being able fly in and out through their forts, do quests, farm for material, do 24+ player PQs (like ch22 PQs) get a 12h Renown boost that stacks with other boosts, and a 12+ player lair (The forge of the Old Ones) which could be a mini world dungeon or raid.
Spoiler:
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: New Zone

Post#2 » Sat May 15, 2021 8:48 pm

We don't have the ability to create new zones like that.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog