Recent Topics

Ads

Ere We go

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Anoobyz

Ere We go

Post#1 » Sun May 16, 2021 4:34 am

So its a new meta running around with 4+ shammy and one shooting ppl with that skill ?, well if BW RoF cant stack why tf this **** stacking ? exploit? bug? crap ? yea....one at a time boys !

Ads
jpzea

Re: Ere We go

Post#2 » Sun May 16, 2021 4:52 am

It sounds like 6 boiling blood dealing damage together... it's hits kill..
Or 6 SW's Broadhead arrow stacked 3 times each...

EggYolkeo

Post#3 » Sun May 16, 2021 5:40 am

I just reported this issue personally. I've died multiple times to this already, nothing you can do about it but be one shot, instantly. The shaman are knowingly abusing it.
jpzea wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 4:52 am It sounds like 6 boiling blood dealing damage together... it's hits kill..
Or 6 SW's Broadhead arrow stacked 3 times each...
But you can also cleanse these abilities... You can't cleanse a proc effect like 'Ere We Go! (which then procs instantly from Bunch o' Waaagh, it's literally an instant kill button).

Zhentarim

Post#4 » Sun May 16, 2021 8:18 am

Enable timestamps in your combatlog.
Its a buff so it shouldnt stack with others of the same buff.. right?

Bozzax

Post#5 » Sun May 16, 2021 9:40 am

Dwarven gunline has timestamped for years nothing new tbh (3+ WH packs same)

4 on one is predictable regardless of ability or dps class
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7

EggYolkeo

Post#6 » Sun May 16, 2021 10:51 am

https://ibb.co/fp9m7q2

There's the timestamps... It's also not 'predictable' when you instantly die.. LIke, I'm not even joking.. After they all use 'Ere We Go!, they literally just press Bunch o' Waaagh once.. And on the first channeled damage tick, you die.

Spellbound

Post#7 » Sun May 16, 2021 11:19 am

Had two people in warband die instantly to that at a keep along with myself. Certainly a new meta someone wants to make.

Wuhh

Post#8 » Sun May 16, 2021 1:30 pm

it's been a skill since the year dot... wait until you realise it is the source of a double morale pump too.

very enjoyable whines, thankyou

Ads
EggYolkeo

Post#9 » Sun May 16, 2021 1:40 pm

Not even a whine, literally surprised that this community acts in such an immature way in regards to balance, seeing that most of the community are adults.

Wuhh

Post#10 » Sun May 16, 2021 1:42 pm

yes. the threads on balance have been going for years now. this is just another one to many of us. provision of amusement in spades.