Recent Topics

Ads

Spine Crusher/Go For Da Soft Spot change.

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
PieTreBlu

Re: Spine Crusher/Go For Da Soft Spot change.

Post#11 » Sun May 30, 2021 12:05 pm

TenTonHammer wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 6:09 pm
PieTreBlu wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 5:59 pm There's an ocean of difference in there.
even if its not automated
If giving informations and automation of gameplay by an add on it's all the same to you I don't think there's much else to discuss but to me it's the difference between having a navigator and having someone else drive the car for you. Maybe they will revert the change, but you won't change my mind that there's a huge difference there.

Ads
normanis

Post#12 » Mon May 31, 2021 6:30 am

TenTonHammer wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 5:42 pm
normanis wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 4:47 pm now we see how nb helped ppl make choices,
Gotta remove buffhead and enemy then, it's only fair since the information provided by helps you decide and avoid making mistakes on the application of your abilities
exatly lets ourselfs play game not addons play game for us.
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Whyumadbro

Post#13 » Mon May 31, 2021 8:38 am

i never played with nb, because it allways felt like i was programming my char instead of playing him. now with nb gone the skillgap between players (in full sov) feels waaaaaay better. Return of knowing your class!