Recent Topics

Ads

Spine Crusher/Go For Da Soft Spot change.

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Mergrim

Spine Crusher/Go For Da Soft Spot change.

Post#1 » Sat May 29, 2021 7:47 am

I propose to change both skills like those from wl / mara.
Comparing to other similar skills:
WE/WH: Torment/Agonizing Wounds- Can be use on any position if hit from behind ignore all armor
Mara/WL: Impale/Sundering Chop - Can be use on any position if hit from behind ignore some armor

Choppa/Slayer: Spine Crusher/Go For Da soft spot- target must be facing away from you. If he not it's global cd lost.
Reduce damage by 10%, add ignore armor if you are hitting from back.

Both class don't have ST spamablee skill that scalling with first tree.
or just bring back Slasha/Pulverize strike to Trollslayer/Da'Savage tree.

After NB blocked, we want easy mode to:D

Ads
Illuminati

Re: Spine Crusher/Go For Da Soft Spot change.

Post#2 » Sat May 29, 2021 9:38 am

This was the only NB button I used lol

/signed =P
————————————————
Destro: Killamanjaro (80+ Choppa) / Killamanjaroo (70+ DoK) / Unsworn (70+ Chosen) / Illuminatii (60+ Blackguard) / Killaman (80+ Squig)
Order: ?

Bugs reported: 6

Drednes

Post#3 » Sat May 29, 2021 4:34 pm

sounds interesting the spine crusher part
think it would be to op if pulverising strike was in troll tree
a big NO to anything that has to do with NB let it vanish in hell

normanis

Post#4 » Sat May 29, 2021 4:47 pm

now we see how nb helped ppl make choices,
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

TenTonHammer

Post#5 » Sat May 29, 2021 5:42 pm

normanis wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 4:47 pm now we see how nb helped ppl make choices,
Gotta remove buffhead and enemy then, it's only fair since the information provided by helps you decide and avoid making mistakes on the application of your abilities

Neflak

Post#6 » Sat May 29, 2021 5:47 pm

Just ban all addons, they give us too much information and take decision making away from people.

PieTreBlu

Post#7 » Sat May 29, 2021 5:59 pm

TenTonHammer wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 5:42 pm
normanis wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 4:47 pm now we see how nb helped ppl make choices,
Gotta remove buffhead and enemy then, it's only fair since the information provided by helps you decide and avoid making mistakes on the application of your abilities
Buffhead just gives you informations, the player is still the one that needs to make a decision and act on it. NB made you able spam 1 button and it made the decision of using one of 2 skills for you depending on the situation. There's an ocean of difference in there. We could discuss how the game has an overabuandance of annoying/unfun/outdated mechanics (I'm glad they eliminated aura twisting for ex) but I still think the dev made the correct choice.

TenTonHammer

Post#8 » Sat May 29, 2021 6:09 pm

PieTreBlu wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 5:59 pm There's an ocean of difference in there.
There is not an "ocean", you still use the information presented by buffhead much like conditionals to prevent yourself from wasting abilities like CC

even if its not automated it works just like conditionals for the user and even if you dont like the conditionals, the skill sequencer of NB should have never been removed. It wasnt an issue 13 years ago and now its an issue cuase people want to blame NB for why they lost a 1v1 or something while believing lies like it bypasses GCD

Ads
Chipzee

Post#9 » Sun May 30, 2021 12:05 am

TenTonHammer wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 6:09 pm
PieTreBlu wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 5:59 pm There's an ocean of difference in there.
even if its not automated
Exactly, it isn't automated. Case closed.

Toshutkidup

Post#10 » Sun May 30, 2021 8:46 am

Im fine with SC damage, only change for Slayer I have suggested is changing rampage from a 6pt skill to 14pt skill. But as for damage of SC or PS, eh im ok with it as is, I dont want a "God Mode" class.
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup