Recent Topics

Ads

Nerf Button Changes

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Dahhaka

Nerf Button Changes

Post#1 » Mon May 31, 2021 3:53 am

So this is just my two cents here, I know I will most likely get trolled but whatever. I don't use nerf buttons on all classes I play but I do on some mainly those with lots of abilities. While I know the get good flames are coming or the your so such a horrible human spam is coming. Let me explain something that I have not seen mentioned yet but it does affect a small portion of the population including myself. While I consider myself lucky that I have all my limbs unlike some of my brother's, I do have damage I sustained to the nerves in my hand that make some classes highly difficult to play. Nerfed buttons bridged a gap that allowed us to enjoy some classes and the game. Something that we may have not been able to enjoy in the past. In my opinion nerfed buttons does not make you a good player it just helps, especially for the disabled community. Like I said I know this probably only affects a small portion of the community but we are still a part of the community.

Ads
Drednes

Re: Nerf Button Changes

Post#2 » Mon May 31, 2021 8:43 am

they made the best choice ever in removing it,hope they end planB and the other addons like it

redsunbp

Re: Nerf Button Changes

Post#3 » Mon May 31, 2021 10:12 am

It does make you a better player.... what are you talking about.

Glad there is an ongoing effort in removing it