Recent Topics

Ads

Get back the NB

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Akalukz

Re: Get back the NB

Post#21 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:05 pm

sighy wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:04 pm
vobex16 wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:40 pm
gemgem wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:28 pm lol black orc with planb
relax play just 1-2 buttons
Exactly, but normal people for some reason do not demand to ban Plan B, because they killed the NB. I'm really glad for BO and SM that they can play as they want and use their addons for that. Bringing back the NB would be the smart thing to do. If not, well, Ill leave my favorite project because of the insanity of the changes you make.
Plan B swaps your bar, in accordance with the class mechanic so that the players see the abilities they can actually use in their current stance.

And more importantly never featured the reason NB was banned, in the first place.
PlanB is easily be adapted for other classes, I do believe some are working on it now. Be more of a cast sequencer than anything.
-= Agony =-

Ads
sighy

Post#22 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:06 pm

Plus Ausie Prime pop has always been rather limited. That's the reason any cities got done back during the Lazy Peon influx lol

vobex16

Post#23 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:07 pm

gemgem wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:28 pm lol black orc with planb
relax play just 1-2 buttons
Exactly, but normal people for some reason do not demand to ban Plan B, because they killed the NB. I'm really glad for BO and SM that they can play as they want and use their addons for that. Bringing back the NB would be the smart thing to do. If not, well, Ill leave my favorite project because of the insanity of the changes you make.
Plan B swaps your bar, in accordance with the class mechanic so that the players see the abilities they can actually use in their current stance.

And more importantly never featured the reason NB was banned, in the first place.
In fact, Plan B also automates the process, so what?

sighy

Post#24 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:10 pm

Akalukz wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:05 pm

PlanB is easily be adapted for other classes, I do believe some are working on it now. Be more of a cast sequencer than anything.
And that's fair enough so long as they don't repeat the official on record reasons NB got put down.

Ysaran

Post#25 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:15 pm

honestly i don't care if NB come back again or not, but honestly i find pretty pathetic all this whining. life go on: adapt, improve and overcome.
Zputadenti

Keula

Post#26 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:58 pm

yuaa22 wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:52 pm
Lerris81 wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:40 pm
yuaa22 wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:38 pm

NB never can do this
my experience is different
no functions in API that gets enemy player casts state
He said channeled spells not x seconds to cast spells. And its good that you can't just mash 1 button and cancel things without even knowing they happened anymore.
Alteredheal 85 DOK
Azerrad 79 Sorc
Lumoojatar 70 AM

ravezaar

Post#27 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 2:08 pm

vobex16 wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:46 pm
ravezaar wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:42 pm Never, if they left cause that its just a l2p issue and then we dont need em. I feel for those disabled few but still wont cry for the whiners
Play as you want, but do not dare to tell people how they need to play or what addons are used, people play as they like, and no one has ever said that people WITHOUT NB are nobrain cripples.
Well if its not allowed u shouldnt either, dont dare to tell me otherwise, see what i did there
Ravezaar Slayer rr86
Ravezz Ironbreker rr82
Goingsolo Shadow Warrior rr81
Zutha Runepriest rr83
Raave Magus rr84 (finally gave in to Tzeentch whispers)
https://imgur.com/a/mlxv1nJ

Alfa1986

Post#28 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 2:10 pm

"it seems yo terms ar not acceptable"))
15th orks on a dead elf's chest
yo ho ho and a bottle of rum

Ads
sunshinefuntime

Post#29 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 2:28 pm

s w
TARDIONm wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:13 pm lol xd , if you can't play without the NB addon, then take a simpler class.
This kind of logic matches the character names that keep arguing with said logic lol xd

sunshinefuntime

Post#30 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 2:32 pm

Keula wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:58 pm
yuaa22 wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:52 pm
Lerris81 wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:40 pm

my experience is different
no functions in API that gets enemy player casts state
He said channeled spells not x seconds to cast spells. And its good that you can't just mash 1 button and cancel things without even knowing they happened anymore.
You literally never could, and if you ever tried out the addon you would know this. Its a shame, really. Just remember when you keep getting interrupted... it's me.