Recent Topics

Ads

Request for additional target practice NPCs to help with testing things

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Omegus

Request for additional target practice NPCs to help with testing things

Post#1 » Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:32 pm

I've recently been testing everything I can with the Zealot and reporting the issues on the tracker, and one of things I needed to test was confirming what type of damage the abilities were actually doing (some didn't say "corporeal" which implies physical, which would be strange). To do this I had to harass random in the IC to apply various debuffs to the few target practice NPCs to see when the damage changed.

Please would you consider adding the following to make testing such things easier:

1) An R40 NPC with 4400 armour (high enough to test debuff stacking - I think 4400 = 75%?), 0 resistances and 0 toughness
2) An R40 NPC with 6000 armour (high enough to test debuffs and penetration vs overstacked armour), 0 resistances and 0 toughness

3) An R40 NPC with 0 armour, 900 corporeal resistance (high enough to test debuff stacking), and 0 toughness
4) An R40 NPC with 0 armour, 900 elemental resistance (high enough to test debuff stacking), and 0 toughness
5) An R40 NPC with 0 armour, 900 spiritual resistance (high enough to test debuff stacking), and 0 toughness

Those 5 NPCs would make it much easier to test debuff stacking and confirm damage types and would make my life much easier when I start the second round of Zealot testing.

Thank you :)
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

Ads