The Removal of Cow Pies

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: The Removal of Cow Pies

Post#11 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:11 pm

Onigokko0101 wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:26 pm
Misaji wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:17 pm People are being offended about everything nowadays and such changes just prove how out of touch, and dismissive the team is with dealing with whiney players, next step is to ban people for "corpse jumping".
iirc people already have been warned for corpse jumping, so it could very much result in a ban.
Old dead drama. There was a group of players stalking and harassing a GM doing relatively normal RvR things to any casual observer. They recorded themselves on a stream like idiots treating everyone else with a healthy amount of respect, except the GM who they were blatantly and exclusively disrespecting. They tried to use this full length video as some defense and lost the appeal badly. This was the only time "corpse jumping" was ever a thing, and it was one part of the overall behavior.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Ads
TheDave

Post#12 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:25 pm

was so nice use it on the gankers...too bad in this server people pretend to teach you how to behave :(

Misaji

Post#13 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:50 pm

Some people don't even know how to corpse jump, you don't do it from animosity, you do it for the annoyance of the person on the other side, friend or foe. By doing that, next time you die, he might corpse jump you and it creates this gameplay dynamic that is fun in online games, just like pranking your irl friends. Cow pies is the same idea, but you can roleplay with it against the other realm. People are really lacking social experiences.
Bashmasta
Grobarsh

Martok

Post#14 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:52 pm

The Cow Pies served no useful purpose. The server is better off without them.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Onemantankwall

Post#15 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:07 pm

Martok wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:52 pm The Cow Pies served no useful purpose. The server is better off without them.
Gave 3 useful purposes on the previous page
Lots of alts, more alts for the alt gods!

Martok

Post#16 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:40 pm

Onemantankwall wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:07 pmGave 3 useful purposes on the previous page

Useful to you. And did you really sit around in Discord and swap cow pie stories? If actually so, I imagine they were quite redundant.

However you are entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Kaelang

Post#17 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:12 pm

Martok wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:40 pm
Onemantankwall wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:07 pmGave 3 useful purposes on the previous page

Useful to you. And did you really sit around in Discord and swap cow pie stories? If actually so, I imagine they were quite redundant.

I can confirm this discord conversation did in fact happen. In-depth and detail.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

Onemantankwall

Post#18 » Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:13 am

Martok wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:40 pm

so you admit they HAVE purposes, you just dont wanna bother with them :) thats where the 2nd purpose comes in "Sell it for 25silver"
Lots of alts, more alts for the alt gods!

Ads