Recent Topics

Ads

WH over-performing

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
dadlyj

WH over-performing

Post#1 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:17 pm

Click here to watch on YouTube

This clip shows how op witch hunts are now.

Path of Confession tree : Of course, we share the same tree. 100 percent parry 5 seconds, 10 percent parry tactics and 100 percent disrupt 7 seconds.
WE cannot have these three things the same.

The user of the video is not specific (of course not bad at it) but it's a method used by many witch hunts. 50% armor penetration 6 times in a row, 150% bullet damage, 150% physical recovery, too high a basic parry probability. 100% parry 5 seconds to moral parry.
WH is currently invincible.
Even during keep sig, the mentioned 5.100% parry and 7.100% disrupt can stably destroy and destroy oil for quite some time. WE can't even dream of it.

The mirror class doesn't have to be exactly the same.
Shouldn't it be patched if the difference is so big that it's disgusting?

Ads
normanis

Re: WH over-performing

Post#2 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:25 pm

witch dont have 100 distrupt? what than they have? (abilitie for few sec)
witch have +10 parry from t1 because dualwield + tactic . and u can get 50%+ parry
witch have also 3 armor debuffs tactics/abilities etc
witchbrew vs exit
they have taste for blood and what else to be hit harder. i dont know is still there such regen witch . (rr points)
p.s its just 1 wh and destro already make thread. when teinhala make his video i didnt seen order answer forum.
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

normanis

Post#3 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:29 pm

u dont need armor pent in witchbrew tree because all damage come from magicial damage.
correct if i am wrong
carnage tree has 2 armor pent + aw
and distrupt is in treachery.
i dont see point change it. byt waiting pro witches anwer u better
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Kaelang

Post#4 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:34 pm

Order: Witch Elf is disgusting why are we dying to such a broken class.
Destro: With Hunter is disgusting and broken, devs do something.

Sounds pretty equalized. If players would actually analyse their feedback before coming to throw it towards a developer issue they'd probably see the classes are balanced to one another as a mirror.

WE's and WH's are a niche. They are stealthy assassins by nature. Showing a video of a gear gapped WH blowing people up isn't cause to start a riot and get us tweaking everything. If we listened to every thread on classes being broken and actioned them the state of the game would be a fiesta.

If you truly believe the thread has merit and you want to take it into a duel arena and/or open world with another class and start comparing to get some data - go for it. However going through your post history you seem to have a record of highlighting all of these balance issues without actually providing data that has been tested and cross-referenced.

TLDR: Get some people together, analyse the differences, bring solid data. Using a video which will have been highly edited to produce the best entertainment and the best clips to try and start a debate on balance isn't going to do it.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

Sulorie

Post#5 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:14 pm

normanis wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:29 pm u dont need armor pent in witchbrew tree because all damage come from magicial damage.
correct if i am wrong
carnage tree has 2 armor pent + aw
and distrupt is in treachery.
i dont see point change it. byt waiting pro witches anwer u better
There are plenty skills left to improve with armor pen. It's not like you only hit the enemy a few times with WB.
Dying is no option.