Recent Topics

Ads

Last city instance for all the leftover queuers?

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Naelar

Re: Last city instance for all the leftover queuers?

Post#11 » Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:41 pm

I'd like to see the devs implement a system (even on a trial basis) where the WB leaders can choose their opposing WB for city. Would be amusing as hell, and would definitely separate those that actually want a good fight vs those that just talk a good fight.

Ads
mogt

Post#12 » Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:11 pm

no why you want that? are you kiding me, you want easy fight with this system. the esystem how it is, is fine,

the problem is what i see is following, that are the players. the players must learn to play in groups or in a wb, you must learn tactical gameplay. and this gameplay, you can learn in rvr, but many players want zerg in rvr and that is a bif problem. this problem come from the playerbase itself.

you see it many imes, all 3 zones are open and in one zone 95 / from the rvr players are there and zerging. there is no tactical gameplay. tactical gamplay is, if you attack the others zones too for splitting the enemys, but this dont want the players. the main problem are the players itself and not the system

mynban

Post#13 » Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:59 pm

mogt wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:11 pm no why you want that? are you kiding me, you want easy fight with this system. the esystem how it is, is fine,

the problem is what i see is following, that are the players. the players must learn to play in groups or in a wb, you must learn tactical gameplay. and this gameplay, you can learn in rvr, but many players want zerg in rvr and that is a bif problem. this problem come from the playerbase itself.

you see it many imes, all 3 zones are open and in one zone 95 / from the rvr players are there and zerging. there is no tactical gameplay. tactical gamplay is, if you attack the others zones too for splitting the enemys, but this dont want the players. the main problem are the players itself and not the system
You clearly have no idea how development works. If devs make zerging the most beneficial thing for individuals, then individuals will zerg. If they make staying away from main zerg more beneficial, then they will avoid zerg.

I know it is hard to grasp, but people for some weird reason do what is most beneficial to themselves. /s

Asherdoom

Post#14 » Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:03 pm

mynban wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:59 pm
mogt wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:11 pm no why you want that? are you kiding me, you want easy fight with this system. the esystem how it is, is fine,

You clearly have no idea how development works. If devs make zerging the most beneficial thing for individuals, then individuals will zerg. If they make staying away from main zerg more beneficial, then they will avoid zerg.

I know it is hard to grasp, but people for some weird reason do what is most beneficial to themselves. /s
maybe you log in late or not at all but rvr IS zerg vs zerg now

Onigokko0101

Post#15 » Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:17 pm

Naelar wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:41 pm I'd like to see the devs implement a system (even on a trial basis) where the WB leaders can choose their opposing WB for city. Would be amusing as hell, and would definitely separate those that actually want a good fight vs those that just talk a good fight.
99% of the time all that would happen is people dodging the good WBs, and the good WBs would get **** by not getting an instance.
Khrylashe - Zealot
Devarien - Blackguard
Bigdisc- Magus
Aendael - Warrior Priest
Nusku- Bright Wizard

Vri

Post#16 » Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:27 pm

Left overs for city que are ported to a random RvR lake and fight it out.

navis

Post#17 » Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:52 pm

Hey, I think Morradin is on the right track.
My version would be queuing can start as soon after the last fort goes down. Queuing is open but no pops are given until the end of the waiting period. The waiting period is probably 10-15 minutes or so?
Then, hopefully, all players including solo players can be included and the best matching instances are constructed?
cheers