Recent Topics

Ads

[Open RVR][Keep Repair] Supply Box should be brought to Keep to enable Keep repair on Inner or Lord State

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
b00n

[Open RVR][Keep Repair] Supply Box should be brought to Keep to enable Keep repair on Inner or Lord State

Post#1 » Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:05 pm

Hello everyone,

i want to address the scenario, where one side is not participating to a ORVR zone fight, instead all of them pop up when ram is spawned, run via PVE to Keep and try to get the easy defense bag. It's ok to defend a keep, can be great fun, but i think by dropping just 1 supply to stop an ongoing push, is unacceptable and thus i want to suggest the following:
  • A keep cannot be longer 100% repaired by dropping a supply on the warcamp flag, during 100% inner state or 100% lord timer, instead it should be only repairable via the keep flag.
Regards,
Destro: Chosen 85+, Zealot 80+, Sorceress 80+, Dok 80+, BG 80+, Magus 80+, Choppa 80+, WitchElf 80+
Order: SM 64, Warrior Priest 47, AM, BrightWizard, ShadowWarrior, Kotbs

Ads