Recent Topics

Ads

Shaman Ere We Goes Again Tactic

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Gaave

Re: Shaman Ere We Goes Again Tactic

Post#11 » Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:37 pm

wachlarz wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:19 am I can write solo shaman make only 150x2 dmg in 10 sec vs like U write 1700 in 10 sec Am. I can write too: party members need to survive to hit somthing to make dmg. So i can write: sham 150x2dmg vs 1700 dmg Am so 1400 dmg Am favor. So buff shaman some tac to make this skill more dmg in single target 😁
You are further proving my point actually.

AM isn't reliant on group members for this damage, or for the group to avoid CC, or for the group to be within 100ft.

What I am showing here is that Shaman's best case scenario with this tactic is 80 damage higher than the AM second to worst case scenario. In regards to the AM tactic there is no upper limit for the damage.

Ads
BluIzLucky

Post#12 » Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:04 pm

Gaave wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:37 pm
wachlarz wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:19 am I can write solo shaman make only 150x2 dmg in 10 sec vs like U write 1700 in 10 sec Am. I can write too: party members need to survive to hit somthing to make dmg. So i can write: sham 150x2dmg vs 1700 dmg Am so 1400 dmg Am favor. So buff shaman some tac to make this skill more dmg in single target 😁
You are further proving my point actually.

AM isn't reliant on group members for this damage, or for the group to avoid CC, or for the group to be within 100ft.

What I am showing here is that Shaman's best case scenario with this tactic is 80 damage higher than the AM second to worst case scenario. In regards to the AM tactic there is no upper limit for the damage.
Sounds like you want to play AM in which case you should just do that.
You are comparing to completely different skills and tactics, used completely differently, just because they happen to be on the same spot on the tree..
you might as well compare Shaman's INFINITE dmg M1 to a meager 3600 absorb.

And you are really not showing anything..
Sham does easy 150x8 = 1200 (2 dps and tanks) instant cast (1.2 sec).
To get that dps AM needs to hit at least 6 targets and stand still for 2 secs, which only happens in forts and busy keeps.. and again it's besides the point since they are just completely different skills.

Shaman's ere we go! skill and tactic is better in most content and is also useful even when you are not dps yourself.

Are you gonna be making a post for all the difference? :lol:
SM - Arhalien +80 | AM - Shaheena +80
ZL - Wildera +70 | BG - Blackcrow +70

Dabbart

Post#13 » Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:59 pm

So. We're comparing an instant group proc to a 2s cast ability? Proc sham can be in a bunch of different specs, Radiant Lance requires DPS AM, and the target to not defend. Also there is an upper limit. 24 is the max AoE on this server.

This is a pretty silly mirror argument. The only comparison between the 2 is that they are mid tree 3pt tactics. They perform very different functions.

Of all the comparisons between the 2 classes, how do you not compare their puddles btw? Initiative debuff vs ele debuff is quite a large difference. Neither of them stack with any ability, but there are far more AoE ele debuffs than Ini debuffs.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

pvprangergod
Suspended

Post#14 » Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:15 am

And if you have 10000 shamans use this ability at the same time then they can 1 shot kill keep lords

Sinisterror

Post#15 » Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:58 am

pvprangergod wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:15 am And if you have 10000 shamans use this ability at the same time then they can 1 shot kill keep lords
If party with 6 shaman's use the tactic ere we goes again and all use bunch o'waagh about the same time target kinda insta dies=)
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

wachlarz

Post#16 » Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:59 am

Sinisterror wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:58 am
pvprangergod wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:15 am And if you have 10000 shamans use this ability at the same time then they can 1 shot kill keep lords
If party with 6 shaman's use the tactic ere we goes again and all use bunch o'waagh about the same time target kinda insta dies=)
if 6 BW use any skill U kinda insta dies 😂

BluIzLucky

Post#17 » Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:57 am

if 6 AMs use Radiant Lance + Radiant Burst you don't even have to use Flee to escape :)
SM - Arhalien +80 | AM - Shaheena +80
ZL - Wildera +70 | BG - Blackcrow +70

Sinisterror

Post#18 » Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:31 am

wachlarz wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:59 am
Since u missed the point i explain=) 6 shamans pop up ere we go again with tactic on. Then they use insta cast dmg ability + bunch o waagh = You can be full health, not even getting signs someone is attacking you (everyone instantly knows when bw/sorc tries to use their rotation) and suddenly you are just death instantly, from full life to death and you think its a bug how the **** i just died? then u read combat log and realize oh its 6 shaman party than can INSTAKILL someone every 10 seconds without enemy even knowing its coming
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Ads
Naelar

Post#19 » Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:01 am

Seen it in action. Takes some coordination, but if they can do it, gotta admit I'm impressed.

wachlarz

Post#20 » Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:34 am

Sinisterror wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:31 am
wachlarz wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:59 am

Since u missed the point i explain=) 6 shamans pop up ere we go again with tactic on. Then they use insta cast dmg ability + bunch o waagh = You can be full health, not even getting signs someone is attacking you (everyone instantly knows when bw/sorc tries to use their rotation) and suddenly you are just death instantly, from full life to death and you think its a bug how the **** i just died? then u read combat log and realize oh its 6 shaman party than can INSTAKILL someone every 10 seconds without enemy even knowing its coming
6 rsw use tac that ignore resistance, shot and U are insta kill. Can make this every 5 sec !!!😁