Recent Topics

Ads

Dragon's Talon

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Battlefield

Dragon's Talon

Post#1 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:10 pm

Dear developers, if you made Vigilance (Kotbs) and Oppression (Chosen) abilities only usable for snb tanks in this way SM has Dragon's Talon ability (no cooldown) that reduce damage of target to 80% so it's almost 20% permanent damage reduction.
This ability also from middle path as Vigilance and Oppression abilities !
Borc has similar ability Ya missed me it requires block too to use and 20 seconds cooldown!
Also Dragon's Talon stackable with guard it means 70% damage reduction.So you thoughts?
Last edited by Battlefield on Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:41 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Ads
Ainu

Re: Dragon's Talon

Post#2 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:18 pm

I think that you are regular aggrieved destro who never played sm. Otherwise you hadn't wrote silliness about no cooldown and permanent reduction.
Eversong

Battlefield

Post#3 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:28 pm

just added Borc has similar ability Ya missed me it requires block too

Battlefield

Post#4 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:32 pm

Ainu wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:18 pm I think that you are regular aggrieved destro who never played sm. Otherwise you hadn't wrote silliness about no cooldown and permanent reduction.
i have kotbs,chosen 80rr+ both and borc,sm about 70rr

Ainu

Post#5 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:39 pm

Battlefield wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:32 pm i have kotbs,chosen 80rr+ both and borc,sm about 70rr
Sad to see this in comparison with your first message.
Eversong

Battlefield

Post#6 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:46 pm

Ainu wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:39 pm
Battlefield wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:32 pm i have kotbs,chosen 80rr+ both and borc,sm about 70rr
Sad to see this in comparison with your first message.
just unfair, why 3 tank classes requires block to use but SM not?

Esperflame

Post#7 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:49 pm

Because the SM only reduces damage from a single target hitting with that. It's not 20% damage reduction for the SM vs all damage. It's 20% less damage from a single target.
Karnak (Ironbreaker), Hadebrandt (KotBS), Quigon (Swordmaster), Rakthraka (Black Orc), Thulza (Chosen), Braerithryn (Blackguard)

"Yeah, I play all the tanks. I've got beef!" - Me

Battlefield

Post#8 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:54 pm

Esperflame wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:49 pm Because the SM only reduces damage from a single target hitting with that. It's not 20% damage reduction for the SM vs all damage. It's 20% less damage from a single target.
Borc has also 1 target but it requires block to use and after 20 seconds cooldown but SM able to use all time because ability has no cooldown and without shield, Chosen has 15% damage reduction for 10 seconds and 20 seconds cooldown.

Ads
Battlefield

Post#9 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:20 pm

i think at least Dragon's Talon should requires parry and 10 seconds cooldown

Strakar

Post#10 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:11 pm

To keep this up permanently, you forego all of your signature perfect balance abilities, WW, ED, knockdown, blurring shock, etc.

I do agree it's very strong with the aoe talent, but it has it's time and place like every other skill.