Recent Topics

Ads

Dragon's Talon

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Sinisterror

Re: Dragon's Talon

Post#41 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:21 am

normanis wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:00 am
Sinisterror wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:35 pm
normanis wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:45 pm in 1 video jackalinhat spamed quake stunned 3 order and spamed ravage killed 1 by 1. would be prety cool to make sm do same 1k avarage crit from some sm abilities would be welcome.
p.s i have feeling all post is to buff dragons talon not nerf.
He says first 30 seconds that point is just to show dmg nothing else and also later shows focused offense dmg. Besides i was saying how different and how much superior CS is or was, u can see it proccing on enemy all the time on that video, 10 sec tactic that refreshes itself cannot miss it. i didnt talk about dmg at all.is not relevant now when talking about 10 second -25 % DMG DEBUFF that refreshes itself when chosen crits on ANY direct dmg ability and was maybe the best counter for slayers/rampage and +15% allies heal aura. Did that heal aura also nerf enemy -15% dont remember. Also chosen used to do much more dmg than what jackal does in that video, like SM used to have melee absorb bellow + 500+ armour buff and -5disrupt that stacked with potion and at some point, quite early there SM used to have great absorbs and very deadly dots, and lots of them. Even in SnB some SM's had very nice dmg.

Im not saying all that shhould be brought back, but somethings like absorb bellow and snare changed to 9 sec spirit dot would be perfect combo for me to be on ROR because live had both offense procs on defensive gear and vice versa. This really opens so much versatility/uniqueness, all classes had probably like at least 7 more proc options just from weapons from T4 quests, cityinstance/pve. And none of that is counting any LOTD or rr 100 stuff. Imo best WPN Proc and overtuned a bit that should be replaced in RoR : D was Twanga o'da'rampage for SH that had 10 % on hit to get 12%crit and 18% critical dmg. Espesially overtuned when only classes that got more crit/critdmg procs (20+%DMG and 10% Crit) on sovereign gear was SH/SW and MAGUS/ENGI.

Here's few other live videos from same time which is rr 80 and sove sets for reference and BLORC dmg used to be insane and the welf dmg as well. BTW if someone knows about good WELF video before they were given ranged finishers i would love to see that so send me link. And these video's like chosen are all just about dmg so they are showing big hits but they are very squishy. i remember doing some scs against and with that blorc that is on 1 video ive linked. Viable zealot dmg is my fave because that is so far from what it's now : D Uniqueness is so important like WL being Able to jump on keep walls and be the only class (except morale 2 sm) that can do that. WL's were so good at what they were supposed to do, kill fast & kill goblins, their natural predator that Squigherder & Shaman dont have anymore.

There was awesome sc team; FO parvun was guarded by snb chosen and parvun was guarding melee dok and 2h bg that was guarding another dps dok + 1 heal zealot or heal dok. That party did wreck every sc they ever did probably=) Nice found 1 video marauder duels of same time rr 80 max, who beats me in that 2 times, and i remember when he put that out i was like dude i won like 20-2 show 1 vic pls but now its fun to see! Also i so miss viable dmg dps zealot. I would argue that WAR LIve was somewhat more balanced than ror at rr 80 max and with tovl sets & tombs but without those bugged talismans i mentioned earlier. There are ofc things that ROR has made better about balance balance espesially comparing to rr 100 Live WAR,much more so.

Edit; Btw for all WE's i accidentally posted prove about kiss double proc on finisher hits (that's why all we finisher hits 2 times) and kiss dmg happening before skill dmg. 1min52sec you can see when using heart render toxin and looking combat log kiss of agony does 270 dmg (106 mitigated) HRT first hit dmg after that kiss of agony does 270 dmg (106) mitigated and another HRT hit. That happens on same second on combat log + imo it would be important to make welf kisses (and other career mechanic dmg procs) to function like this in ROR as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUYjQ_HQ2xA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Wwu76p0qA8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1gY0fqShX0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPw6K_MGEXY
about 100rr 1shoting low geared warlord maby (56-61) , well i answer what penril told me , those 100 rr gears wheretoo powerfull . ror also 1shot ppl (recent slayer stream guarded from full hp get down to 0 and he has 8-9k hp)later it was bug.
sm got heavaly nerfed ;-( while chosen got his spirit damage ;-( here in ror
i countered bubble sm and their bubbles absorb all snares and stuns knocks and so on. lol
I dont know what you are saying to me ? Every video i posted is when rr 80 is max and even with old sovereign sets. rr 100 was too powerful especially when it came out because of hidden levels rr 84-100 and there was no bolster at first when rr 100 patch was live. So at rr 84 you are lvl 41 and rr 100 lvl 45. So even rr 80 full sove vs rr92 full defensive doomflayer, rr 92 player can just AUTO ATTACK rr 80 player and the rr 80 player will still lose.

Luckily they nerfed doomflayer/warpforged defensive procs and added bolster to everyone so when you are under RR 84 you are bolstered to lvl 45. When ding RR84 you are bolstered to lvl 44. At that point it was okay and you could win if you are RR 70 and had worn sovereign vs RR 100 with full warpforged. But for like a year or so after rr 100 patch balance was so horrifyingly bad. Before RR 100 Patch i would argue that version of warhammer online was more balanced than ROR is atm. But ROR is MUCH MORE balanced if you compare WaR after rr 100 came out.

About Removed/nerfed tactics like Crippling Strikes/Runefang/Absorb Bubble sm etc etc. I think Crippling strikes could be backand work like live if it was -10% Dmg. Imo Runefang should be back for knight EXACTLY like it was live and SM's should def get back their absorb bellow.

EDIT; I think that tree hit combo live version did 5 hits and most of those 3 second melee cast abilities hit 6 times so i think that''s why it also did more dmg because 1 less hit. And Black orc's should imo get tree hit combo snb back for sure. Why you see so big hits in few of those video's is because LotD and you could have insane amounts of melee power and i remember parwun having some belt with 3 talisman slots that he got from altdorf siege ( there was pve instance or something when sieging altdorf i never did this myself and it was removed quite fast) i think u could get that belt from same place like Giant slayer chestpieces that had 6% Crit.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Ads
normanis

Post#42 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:40 am

Sinisterror wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:21 am
normanis wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:00 am
Sinisterror wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:35 pm

He says first 30 seconds that point is just to show dmg nothing else and also later shows focused offense dmg. Besides i was saying how different and how much superior CS is or was, u can see it proccing on enemy all the time on that video, 10 sec tactic that refreshes itself cannot miss it. i didnt talk about dmg at all.is not relevant now when talking about 10 second -25 % DMG DEBUFF that refreshes itself when chosen crits on ANY direct dmg ability and was maybe the best counter for slayers/rampage and +15% allies heal aura. Did that heal aura also nerf enemy -15% dont remember. Also chosen used to do much more dmg than what jackal does in that video, like SM used to have melee absorb bellow + 500+ armour buff and -5disrupt that stacked with potion and at some point, quite early there SM used to have great absorbs and very deadly dots, and lots of them. Even in SnB some SM's had very nice dmg.

Im not saying all that shhould be brought back, but somethings like absorb bellow and snare changed to 9 sec spirit dot would be perfect combo for me to be on ROR because live had both offense procs on defensive gear and vice versa. This really opens so much versatility/uniqueness, all classes had probably like at least 7 more proc options just from weapons from T4 quests, cityinstance/pve. And none of that is counting any LOTD or rr 100 stuff. Imo best WPN Proc and overtuned a bit that should be replaced in RoR : D was Twanga o'da'rampage for SH that had 10 % on hit to get 12%crit and 18% critical dmg. Espesially overtuned when only classes that got more crit/critdmg procs (20+%DMG and 10% Crit) on sovereign gear was SH/SW and MAGUS/ENGI.

Here's few other live videos from same time which is rr 80 and sove sets for reference and BLORC dmg used to be insane and the welf dmg as well. BTW if someone knows about good WELF video before they were given ranged finishers i would love to see that so send me link. And these video's like chosen are all just about dmg so they are showing big hits but they are very squishy. i remember doing some scs against and with that blorc that is on 1 video ive linked. Viable zealot dmg is my fave because that is so far from what it's now : D Uniqueness is so important like WL being Able to jump on keep walls and be the only class (except morale 2 sm) that can do that. WL's were so good at what they were supposed to do, kill fast & kill goblins, their natural predator that Squigherder & Shaman dont have anymore.

There was awesome sc team; FO parvun was guarded by snb chosen and parvun was guarding melee dok and 2h bg that was guarding another dps dok + 1 heal zealot or heal dok. That party did wreck every sc they ever did probably=) Nice found 1 video marauder duels of same time rr 80 max, who beats me in that 2 times, and i remember when he put that out i was like dude i won like 20-2 show 1 vic pls but now its fun to see! Also i so miss viable dmg dps zealot. I would argue that WAR LIve was somewhat more balanced than ror at rr 80 max and with tovl sets & tombs but without those bugged talismans i mentioned earlier. There are ofc things that ROR has made better about balance balance espesially comparing to rr 100 Live WAR,much more so.

Edit; Btw for all WE's i accidentally posted prove about kiss double proc on finisher hits (that's why all we finisher hits 2 times) and kiss dmg happening before skill dmg. 1min52sec you can see when using heart render toxin and looking combat log kiss of agony does 270 dmg (106 mitigated) HRT first hit dmg after that kiss of agony does 270 dmg (106) mitigated and another HRT hit. That happens on same second on combat log + imo it would be important to make welf kisses (and other career mechanic dmg procs) to function like this in ROR as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUYjQ_HQ2xA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Wwu76p0qA8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1gY0fqShX0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPw6K_MGEXY
about 100rr 1shoting low geared warlord maby (56-61) , well i answer what penril told me , those 100 rr gears wheretoo powerfull . ror also 1shot ppl (recent slayer stream guarded from full hp get down to 0 and he has 8-9k hp)later it was bug.
sm got heavaly nerfed ;-( while chosen got his spirit damage ;-( here in ror
i countered bubble sm and their bubbles absorb all snares and stuns knocks and so on. lol
I dont know what you are saying to me ? Every video i posted is when rr 80 is max and even with old sovereign sets. rr 100 was too powerful especially when it came out because of hidden levels rr 84-100 and there was no bolster at first when rr 100 patch was live. So at rr 84 you are lvl 41 and rr 100 lvl 45. So even rr 80 full sove vs rr92 full defensive doomflayer, rr 92 player can just AUTO ATTACK rr 80 player and the rr 80 player will still lose.

Luckily they nerfed doomflayer/warpforged defensive procs and added bolster to everyone so when you are under RR 84 you are bolstered to lvl 45. When ding RR84 you are bolstered to lvl 44. At that point it was okay and you could win if you are RR 70 and had worn sovereign vs RR 100 with full warpforged. But for like a year or so after rr 100 patch balance was so horrifyingly bad. Before RR 100 Patch i would argue that version of warhammer online was more balanced than ROR is atm. But ROR is MUCH MORE balanced if you compare WaR after rr 100 came out.

About Removed/nerfed tactics like Crippling Strikes/Runefang/Absorb Bubble sm etc etc. I think Crippling strikes could be backand work like live if it was -10% Dmg. Imo Runefang should be back for knight EXACTLY like it was live and SM's should def get back their absorb bellow.

EDIT; I think that tree hit combo live version did 5 hits and most of those 3 second melee cast abilities hit 6 times so i think that''s why it also did more dmg because 1 less hit. And Black orc's should imo get tree hit combo snb back for sure. Why you see so big hits in few of those video's is because LotD and you could have insane amounts of melee power and i remember parwun having some belt with 3 talisman slots that he got from altdorf siege ( there was pve instance or something when sieging altdorf i never did this myself and it was removed quite fast) i think u could get that belt from same place like Giant slayer chestpieces that had 6% Crit.
yup revert tham back.
and i also hope lotd will never come back because it was too op. its just make gap betwin casuals and pro even bigger. 600mpower is too much.
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

teiloh

Post#43 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:42 pm

Battlefield wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:54 pm
Esperflame wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:49 pm Because the SM only reduces damage from a single target hitting with that. It's not 20% damage reduction for the SM vs all damage. It's 20% less damage from a single target.
Borc has also 1 target but it requires block to use and after 20 seconds cooldown but SM able to use all time because ability has no cooldown and without shield, Chosen has 15% damage reduction for 10 seconds and 20 seconds cooldown.
Borc's equiv against melee dmg lasts 10 seconds and is usable without mechanic. SM requires Perfect Balance and lasts 4s

BO also has a group anti-magic shield that requires Best Plan and lasts 4s, quite a bit better than Dragon Talon without the tactic.

Kornaker

Post#44 » Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:59 pm

teiloh wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:42 pm
Battlefield wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:54 pm
Esperflame wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:49 pm Because the SM only reduces damage from a single target hitting with that. It's not 20% damage reduction for the SM vs all damage. It's 20% less damage from a single target.
Borc has also 1 target but it requires block to use and after 20 seconds cooldown but SM able to use all time because ability has no cooldown and without shield, Chosen has 15% damage reduction for 10 seconds and 20 seconds cooldown.
Borc's equiv against melee dmg lasts 10 seconds and is usable without mechanic. SM requires Perfect Balance and lasts 4s

BO also has a group anti-magic shield that requires Best Plan and lasts 4s, quite a bit better than Dragon Talon without the tactic.
BO equiv against melee need block, with 20sec cooldown. So with Slayer ball you do nothing during 20sec. Think to think about us that you Don't have to manage SL melee train in Rampage to use your mechanic. And even more easy with tactic ( mean you use a tactic slot for everyone and not your proper survival).

BO group antimagic is easy to manage. You have only 3 Real caster on order when you have 4 on destro.