Ressurection ability thoughts about

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Battlefield

Re: Ressurection ability thoughts about

Post#11 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:33 pm

GamesBond wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:24 pm Resurrection abilities are good the way they are.. If balance is what you're seeking, then both factions have it and both factions eventually defend keeps. You're just 'proposing' unnecessary weird changes that are unwelcomed by the community.
Hm at least increase cooldown of Resurrection ability from 6 seconds to 20 seconds for example
or better not more 1 resurrection in 1 minute.
Make WH/WE abilities Purgatory/Shadow of death instant and increase radius from 5ft to 30ft.
Last edited by Battlefield on Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Ads
Toshutkidup

Post#12 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:46 pm

Battlefield wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:44 pm
Toshutkidup wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:29 pm If ur asking to give a res ability to others, they already have it, or least access to it via banner res.
lol im asking don't let to resurrect in combat or give some good abilities for to be used during a siege
AH then misunderstood, my bad.
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

flux

Post#13 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:32 am

This is a horrible suggestion. I vote a resounding no. Don't fix what ain't broken.

Battlefield

Post#14 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:42 am

flux wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:32 am This is a horrible suggestion. I vote a resounding no. Don't fix what ain't broken.
it's imbalancing system, if 1 realm has more healers online than other it increases the chances of winning

wachlarz

Post#15 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:56 am

Battlefield wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:42 am
flux wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:32 am This is a horrible suggestion. I vote a resounding no. Don't fix what ain't broken.
it's imbalancing system, if 1 realm has more healers online than other it increases the chances of winning
So its fine if enemy have more tanks or dps ? Great. Make siege / City only dps and tanks. IT will be glorius 😂

Goryak

Post#16 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:51 am

We could actually use some more resses, to break the "kill their healers, they all die" motto.
Resurrection Potions made with [Revivification Compound] from WAR aren't working here atm but they would certainly make things more interesting if they were.
NUMBER 1 SHR :shock: O :shock: O :shock: O :shock: O :shock:O :shock: O :shock: MIES CONSUMER!!!
RESPONSIBLY

Battlefield

Post#17 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:44 pm

if unwelcomed by the community so i reapet other improvments
Make WH/WE abilities Purgatory/Shadow of death instant and increase radius from 5ft to 30ft.
Increase cooldown of Resurrection ability from 6 seconds to 20 seconds for example.

NSKaneda

Post#18 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:48 pm

Battlefield wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:44 pm Make WH/WE abilities Purgatory/Shadow of death instant and increase radius from 5ft to 30ft.

With increased res radius and lowered cast time? Sure.

Battlefield wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:44 pm Increase cooldown of Resurrection ability from 6 seconds to 20 seconds for example.

And make it 0.5s cast + aoe res with lower cooldown and extended range.
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *

Ads
Battlefield

Post#19 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:41 pm

NSKaneda wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:48 pm
Battlefield wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:44 pm Increase cooldown of Resurrection ability from 6 seconds to 20 seconds for example.
And make it 0.5s cast + aoe res with lower cooldown and extended range.
now i say it's bullshit