Recent Topics

Ads

Suggestion for RR 85 Plus Reward

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Morradin

Re: Suggestion for RR 85 Plus Reward

Post#11 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:21 pm

Y'all would have loved the rr80+ power creep. I know I did.

That said, I am happy that stats stop at rr80. What happened on live was just wrong. Cosmetics is just fine.
Additional bag slots are fine.
Fire works and mounts (same speed as the rest of course) is fine.

Bonuses to stats? Please no ...

Ads
Whyumadbro

Post#12 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:08 pm

Toshutkidup wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:58 pm No thanks, I dont want more advantages just because im higher RR than someone else since I already may have a gear advantage. So Im ok with 100% cosmetics and nothing else.
based

Vri

Post#13 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:47 pm

Toshutkidup wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:58 pm No thanks, I dont want more advantages just because im higher RR than someone else since I already may have a gear advantage. So Im ok with 100% cosmetics and nothing else.
You do not have to have the reward, it would be a pocket item.

ExcretusMaximus

Post#14 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:52 pm

Aren't the special dyes and titles supposed to be the reward for continuing past 80?

Why do you need more?
<Countered By Skill> & <RUN AWAY>
...........(active)...................(inactive)

diegomess

Post#15 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:41 pm

i mean u spend way too much time in game and u only get dyes? give us unique mounts for rr85+ or unique appearances like khorne, nurgle armor... something actually interesting and cool to grind for
Chosen Dahaka RR88
BO Zamedi 80

Strakar

Post#16 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:55 am

Yes, population is key to the health of the game and you have a few choices, why not do them all.

1. Reward continued progress, I don't mind tiny Stat increases or cosmetics. Maybe one RP every 2 levels or what the first guy proposed. I'd rather fight a RR 90 guy with 10 more str than me on an active server than banging on an empty keep.

2. Improve newb experience. Bolster, advice chat, forums are helpful. Updated wiki if possible. Build in critical add-ons. Maybe lower level requirements on some gear,, big gap between obliterator and devastator sets, stuck in annihilator while you grind vanquisher. Less elitist hardcores shaming casual or new players, particularly in small scale.

3. Grindfest, which seems to be sort of the current situation. It's ok in some regard but really shuts down the alt scene, which is also important to replayability.

Vri

Post#17 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:19 am

ExcretusMaximus wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:52 pm Aren't the special dyes and titles supposed to be the reward for continuing past 80?

Why do you need more?
This is a suggestion thread. Do you understand how that works ? Are you aware that the Dev team adds and removes and makes changes in-game?

ExcretusMaximus

Post#18 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:40 am

Vri wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:19 am This is a suggestion thread. Do you understand how that works ? Are you aware that the Dev team adds and removes and makes changes in-game?

Ah, yes, I forgot that only people who agree with the topic are allowed to voice an opinion. How silly of me.
<Countered By Skill> & <RUN AWAY>
...........(active)...................(inactive)

Ads
Meliannia

Post#19 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:13 am

i didnt think +5 hp, or +3 willpower would have been classed by some people as a big negative.

it's only +5Hp (

didnt say +100 HP or +25 wp

wonshot

Post#20 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:51 am

This might be a rather unpopular suggestion,
but i would like for the dye system to be used a little more. And tieing it into a cosmetic advantage theme after rr80 seems to work fine hand in hand.

Right now when you apply your desired dyes they last forever, not only does this make some of the dye drops from mobs pretty much useless (unless its the few desired ones)
The Warhammer dye system is rather big and something I feel is underused in its current state.

Making dyes fade and fall off after 7days playtime would maybe give ingame Gold currency some meaning again with a little goldsink indirectly added like this.
On top of that, the RR 80 dyes could be rearranged to be the most desired dyes and give players a carrot to keep progressing their mains while also giving you a purely cosmetic advantage while not introduce any powergap.

Currently the RR 100 dye is a dye most veteran players have already gotten from older Events from the pasts as event-rewards. With a 7day duration on RoR dyes those older dyes would eventually expire and new trips to dye vendors/Market would be required. Instead of the current "dye it once and keep it forever" version we have.
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO