Recent Topics

Ads

[Fort] Change the way of Fort- make it an event instead of need to win/lose

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
b00n

[Fort] Change the way of Fort- make it an event instead of need to win/lose

Post#1 » Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:23 am

Hello,

i've been playing a lot of forts on my swordmaster and a also on destro characters. Since balance is really hard to bring for Fort, and destro came to the point where literally every fort is thrown, i want to suggest the following:
  • A fort has no longer a state of won or lost, the attacker automatically locks the pairing (This makes defending the last zone of pairing more attractive)
  • Bring back the increased reward for defending the last keep on a pairing, so people can avoid a pairing to get locked
Why? A fort is hard to balance and currently for one realm a total mess, if you change the view on a fort (the need to win it), people can play it more with fun and see it as the thing it is, a massive PVP event, where rewards and renown already greatly come.

Best regards
Destro: Chosen 85+, Zealot 80+, Sorceress 80+, Dok 80+, BG 80+, Magus 80+, Choppa 80+, WitchElf 80+
Order: SM 64, Warrior Priest 47, AM, BrightWizard, ShadowWarrior, Kotbs

Ads