Recent Topics

Ads

Fix dragonwake

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
BeautfulToad

Fix dragonwake

Post#1 » Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:57 pm

The war report: nearly all the destinations lead to a village well outside the lake, it would not be a problem but there's a number of spots to get stuck in

Ads
Vri

Re: Fix dragonwake

Post#2 » Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:11 pm

I think its a great new player troll. Really cracks me up when you see someone in /1 chat wonder why they are far and away from the rvr lake.

meatcpu

Post#3 » Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:28 pm

Burn that craphole to the ground.

There's a portal near that village that ports near the west most BO and the Keep. I'll find the coordinates and add them later.

Darks63

Post#4 » Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:16 am

just wr to t2 or t3 zone even the pve camps have a flightmaster.
Tourist SW 40/50+<Zaxxed> Discotec 40/40+<IRONIC>

Former Pragg/Badlands Destro Iron Rock/Badlands Order player.

Fenris78

Post#5 » Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:34 am

Add a flighmaster to every warcamp/chapter in every zone.

Fixed.

(I must add all maps heavily favour Destro side for warcamp/keeps accessibility, ie. war reports will always bring them closer to attacked keep and such. That was part of initial design, when Destru side was weaker. Now that's not a thing anymore, all chapters should have a flightmaster, even for a band-aid if maps cant be easily modified).

saupreusse
Developer

Post#6 » Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:59 am

Fenris78 wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:34 am Add a flighmaster to every warcamp/chapter in every zone.

Fixed.

(I must add all maps heavily favour Destro side for warcamp/keeps accessibility, ie. war reports will always bring them closer to attacked keep and such. That was part of initial design, when Destru side was weaker. Now that's not a thing anymore, all chapters should have a flightmaster, even for a band-aid if maps cant be easily modified).
this was actually something I ve been asking for a long time
:P

Vri

Post#7 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:47 pm

saupreusse wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:59 am
Fenris78 wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:34 am Add a flighmaster to every warcamp/chapter in every zone.

Fixed.

this was actually something I ve been asking for a long time
:P
That would be a great idea !