Recent Topics

Ads

Give choppas don’t wanna live foreva at 15 not 33

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Coryphaus

Give choppas don’t wanna live foreva at 15 not 33

Post#1 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:58 pm

Az suggested that I post the suggestion that I made on the “please explain me” thread in its own thread so here I am.

So slayers get reckless gambit at 15 but choppas don’t get their equivalent till 33, I feel that many of us can agree that this was a very poor and nonsensical game decision made by mythic.

Currently at 15 choppas get the don’t hate the choppa tactic which is utterly useless; pve hate tactics don’t really matter till t3 with LOTD/TOVL (but why would you even since mobs will no longer drop blues and purps).

Which is why I suggest swapping the tactics, it will make things fair and give a viable alternative combo to brute force + im da biggest and present more playstyle options to just stacking str+ws

From a balance perspective I see no problems that can occur from making this change so please consider it.
Last edited by Coryphaus on Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Penril

Re: Give choppas don’t wanna live foreva at 15 not 30

Post#2 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:04 pm

Considering we might be in T2 for a long time (and then for another loooong time in T3) i totally support this thread.

Right now Order has it way easier than destro since game was never meant to be balanced at 20.

Telen
Suspended

Post#3 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:09 pm

Every mirror there is inbalances. the auto detaunt tactic of the shaman is many times better than the useless centuries of training for a dot/healer class that doesnt do dd. Along with ere we go the main reason shaman is so much better than am at this level. Obviously switches over at 25 when kotbs gets shatter but that might be along time away.

Penril

Post#4 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:11 pm

Here we go again. Shaman, the most OP class in the history of gaming. The sole responsible for order having:

- Ranged KD
- Destroy confidence
- Pounce

And many more! Yes because, you see, every time someone points out a glaring imbalance on order side, they cry: BUT BUT BUT SHAMAAAAAAAAAAAAANSSSSSSSS

Telen
Suspended

Post#5 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:13 pm

Penril wrote:Here we go again. Shaman, the most OP class in the history of gaming. The sole responsible for order having:

- Ranged KD
- Destroy confidence
- Pounce

And many more! Yes because, you see, every time someone points out a glaring imbalance on order side, they cry: BUT BUT BUT SHAMAAAAAAAAAAAAANSSSSSSSS
I said about shatter and pounce isnt till t3/end game really with debuff and cull. As you said this is about t2.

Id class player based pull and ranged root/kd as responsible for order having those.

I wouldn't fancy giving a des mdps a large damage increase when theres a large survivability disparity with orders squishiest healer.
Last edited by Telen on Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Toldavf

Post#6 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:25 pm

seems fair to me
Khorlar, Thorvold, Sjohgar, Anareth, Toldavf, Hartwin, Gotrin and others -_-

Druin
Former Staff

Post#7 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:26 pm

Move Reckless Gambit to 30 :D
Pretty much always afk or tabbed out.

Morf

Post#8 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:37 pm

Order OP buff destro !!! Jokes aside while it would make sense i dont see the need for it. **** aint perfect but overall balance is ok and it works, even tho some classes do have the upperhand over there mirrors.

Also yes to many shaman counters, obviously need to buff shamans :lol:
Morfee - Shaman / Mynnos - Kotbs / Grubod - Black Orc / Snubz - Squig Herder

Ads
Coryphaus

Post#9 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:41 pm

Penril wrote: And many more! Yes because, you see, every time someone points out a glaring imbalance on order side, they cry: BUT BUT BUT MAAAAAAARRRRRRRRAAAAAAASSSSSS

Fixed for accuracy

Rizzrack

Post#10 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:17 pm

im down for this