Recent Topics

Ads

City Queue. Make it 15min

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Mergrim

City Queue. Make it 15min

Post#1 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:27 am

I propose to increase the team assembly time from 10 minutes to 20.
while reducing time to Queue from 30min to 15min.

15-10min promote 24man vs 24man pop
10-5min promote 12man+12/6/6 vs 12man+12/6/6
5-0min the rest

Most games start anyway in less than 5 minutes due ppl avoid premede etc.

Ads
Husti

Re: City Queue. Make it 15min

Post#2 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:09 pm

No, less time for group building = less groups = less instances.

Most of the time the first 1-2 instances pop rather quick because the 24man premades have their people to fill up quickly.

They pull all the strong, well geared WLs, Slayers, WPs and RPs from the player pool and the rest is being left behind. This "rest" usually has a hard time filling up 2/2/2 warbands or groups and it takes some time.

Most people also queue in the last 15 minutes after the first 1-2 pops to evade the 24man premades.

I can't say that I like it the way it currently is but the timer I wouldn't change.

Drednes

Post#3 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:16 pm

No.

BluIzLucky

Post#4 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:20 pm

15 minutes assembly, 15 minutes queuing with no pops until timer hit 0.

Match organised wbs/groups based 24v24 first, etc. Then use avg MMR for multiple groups.

If you queued but got no pop, you'll be kept in the queue after timer and be used as reserve until coty is over again.
SM - Arhalien +80 | AM - Shaheena +80
ZL - Wildera +70 | BG - Blackcrow +70

normanis

Post#5 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:51 pm

or make u cant xrealm when city is valnruable. city under attack and fort last fort before city disable xrealming.
not my words byt readed in forum. make like this . both sides que byt server is taking all ques and than in last minute after 15min que waiting u have pop. u dont know what u will face pug or prem. so city pop happens to all same time.
+ ppl never kown what they face
- city is just turtle midle in first phase and than there is pve no strategy.
even in sc has more strategy to steal win from premades id they play dumb.
second make loot overall what side wins they got rolls for bags, ppl are rewarded not solo byt as realm. maby that will make order to actually play game in city. not just random rolzz for lucky bags and 3 royals.
p.s cant believe ppl worked so hard to make city available to play just for standing fap in corner and got 3 medals and bags (because roll system is random, i was in many cities and ppl who just afk got gold while ppl who actually hit faces get 23place. fak the system)
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

badoglio

Post#6 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:12 pm

no

solo queue should be removed
bye

Dobzse

Post#7 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:56 pm

no
Dreadnari - Chosen
Chuckz - BlackOrc
Xalzius - Magus
Dreadclaw - White Lion
Boombastic - Engineer
Dobzse - Knight of the Blazing Sun

Strakar

Post#8 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:23 pm

You guys must be playing an entirely different city. I'm almost always in a group in the first 5 min and then dodge the next 20 min until the first instance pops. I have been in organized groups that queue right away too and we still don't pop until 15 min at best.

Note, this is NA time where we get 3-4 instances. Maybe the timer can scale with pop because it's pointless to sit around for 20+ min.

Ads
Husti

Post#9 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:09 pm

Strakar wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:23 pm You guys must be playing an entirely different city. I'm almost always in a group in the first 5 min and then dodge the next 20 min until the first instance pops. I have been in organized groups that queue right away too and we still don't pop until 15 min at best.

Note, this is NA time where we get 3-4 instances. Maybe the timer can scale with pop because it's pointless to sit around for 20+ min.
It depends a lot on the class and rr you have. On order tanks, WPs, RPs, WLs and Slayers with rr70+ never have problems getting a group. For all other classes and lower ranks it is a lot more painful.

Phantasm

Post#10 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:54 pm

Its Age of Dodgehammer. Until some devs grow a pair and fix exploited system every city, it will be. City is not for LF fights like live, its to gear up another alt.