Recent Topics

Ads

Full regen build ruining the game

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.

Moderators: Developer, Management, Community Management

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Freyn

Re: Full regen build ruining the game

Post#151 » Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:23 pm

Keula wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:05 pm
NSKaneda wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:58 am
Keula wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:50 am
There is nothing as far as i know that boosts the value of heal crits that doesn't buff non-crit heals as well aside from boost proc 12%(I think it exists for heals as well...). And that 2k+ hot tick you got that one time was probably on a Chosen using M2
Key words: as far as you know. And it was on rr80+ choppa. Roaming in Eataine.
I stand corrected, 2k+ hots are possible it seems. I have apparently healed myself for max noncrit 1376, crit 2072 with soul infusion according to enemy logs. I have no idea how thats possible considering the highest i've healed is only 2277, 3155 on a chosen, with a supposed 300% buff, so my guess is there is some wonky buffstacking and the chosen one isn't really a 300% increase.
Getting a crit to 2k may be possible, but boosting from 650 non crit to 2-3k on a crit isn't. It's not the value I have contention with here, it's the increase scale.

Ads
Omegus

Re: Full regen build ruining the game

Post#152 » Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:32 pm

Keula wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:05 pm
I stand corrected, 2k+ hots are possible it seems. I have apparently healed myself for max noncrit 1376, crit 2072 with soul infusion according to enemy logs.
City champ heal bonus combined with Blessing of Chaos from a Zealot (and maybe +25% from the Shaman too)?

I don't know the exact amount the champ heals are boosted by but it's a lot.
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

Scenario join failure: As Zealot or Rune Priest you need to be in heal spec to queue for the solo ranked scenario.