Unique Appearances getting butchered please STOP

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
diegomess

Unique Appearances getting butchered please STOP

Post#1 » Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:42 am

Pleeeeeease stop deleting unique skins for transmog!! there is a lot of people that like the fashionhammer and invest time and gold to look unique, is a way to not get bored and have fun in the game but these unique pieces are getting replaced by common skins.

you guys implemented the "show appearance" feature so why having unique pieces from other classes a bad thing? this game died in 2013! this is supposed to be a separated "new" thing with other balances, new cities, and why not these appearances? I mean I'm not asking for ridiculous fortnite style skins but this game has assets like khorne, nurgle armor, Greatsword armor skins for knights, armor with no skirt for SM, impressive armor for IB, assassin armor for WE, and so on... this could be a nice way for rewarding players that hit RR85+ its a way to aspire for something more for your main and look awesome!! is just cosmetic stuff and a way to push players' creativity!! this game could benefit greatly from this, don't just give us cape skins and some dyes after rr85, it feels underwhelming and uninspired.

It already got removed the mara shoulders for chosen, boots and chest, same for WE and marauder and I bet for the rest of the classes. this doesn't harm the game! people invest time in pve to get this amazing stuff just to get snitched by other player and pooof get removed, I understand is not supposed to and is a bug in armor but come on man you are alienating the ppl that want to roleplay and have some fun after they got all gear from game.

I mean look at this giga chad Shao Khan costume i had planned for Halloween. its like a Khorne warlord with abs of steel

SHAO KHAN CHAD
Spoiler:
MAD MAX MORPHEUS
Spoiler:
CHANNING TATUM FROM "I'TS THE END" MOVIE
Spoiler:
IMO lets add more things for the game instead of removing them, let players explore creativity, please.
Chosen Dahaka RR88
BO Zamedi 80

Ads
space44

Re: Unique Appearances getting butchered please STOP

Post#2 » Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:48 am

yes. tbh this makes the game more fun.
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.

Eathy

Post#3 » Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:02 am

Fer realz yo!

space44

Post#4 » Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:12 am

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Nurgle Blightlord. unfortunately that style cant be recreated anymore without the shoulders.
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.

tazdingo

Post#5 » Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:23 am

+1 i miss my zealot robe on magus

Vri

Post#6 » Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:27 am

+1

diegomess

Post#7 » Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:43 am

space44 wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:12 am
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Nurgle Blightlord. unfortunately that style cant be recreated anymore without the shoulders.
Big RIP for the mara shoulders.
Chosen Dahaka RR88
BO Zamedi 80

oaliaen

Post#8 » Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:33 am

diegomess wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:43 am
space44 wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:12 am
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Big RIP for the mara shoulders.
Yea..Thumbs Up for Serverus for finding that forgotten quest :D

Ads
Cqengi
Suspended

Post#9 » Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:20 am

Yeah like the triple barrelled LR rifle that's a quest reward from T2/t3 epic quest line, is a unique appearance item and all of the sudden the appearance is changed to a generic **** trash looking rifle for what reason??? Why??

ExcretusMaximus

Post#10 » Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:55 am

Making everything class-specific doesn't make any sense to me. It's not as if there is a strategic advantage to looking like another class, the damn tooltip and target window tell you what class you're looking at.
<Countered By Skill> & <RUN AWAY>
...........(active)...................(inactive)