Recent Topics

Ads

anti-zerg mechanic in fort.

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
redsunbp

Re: anti-zerg mechanic in fort.

Post#21 » Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:40 pm

Alfa1986 wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:01 pm instead of simply either unblock NB in game or remake the sequinzer to a decent state, which is guaranteed to return some part of the population and costs nothing in effort of devs. let's change for the twenty-fifth time the stillborn forts.

Good riddance the NB crew, hope the devs never go back and allow it again

Ads
Alfa1986

Post#22 » Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:02 am

redsunbp wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:40 pm
Alfa1986 wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:01 pm instead of simply either unblock NB in game or remake the sequinzer to a decent state, which is guaranteed to return some part of the population and costs nothing in effort of devs. let's change for the twenty-fifth time the stillborn forts.

Good riddance the NB crew, hope the devs never go back and allow it again
me too, i always hated this addon! hopefully it never gets back, as did those evil cheaters who used it and left when it was gone. when it was banned it immediately began to breathe so well, so freely, all the problems in the game decided by themselves, it became much more interesting and better to play when it was gone, isn't that so?
It's a pity, of course, that now in my guild of 10-15 active members in the prime time there are only 3-5 left, and those who played 6 hours a day before now play 6 hours a week, but that's okay ...
15th orks on a dead elf's chest
yo ho ho and a bottle of rum

kirraha

Post#23 » Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:07 am

anarchypark wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 9:51 am
kirraha wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:10 am
anarchypark wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:46 am

Stalemate has to be broken, that's right.
But not by 200aao+ massacre
losing side need to play too.
for those who want to fight back, easy zerg reward is one of many obstacles.
I've noticed that losing side just quit fort when number difference is too big.
Increased realm lock is also solution. lock b4 t4 start
Lockouts wont solve **** imo. Us who like play on underdog has been blocked adjust plsyer numbers by the lockout and now you ppl want evenlonger lockouts?

We tried when we play to log the side with ao for better fights but the numbers sway a lot where destro for example can go from 70% aao to -50% aao within 15 minutes. It happen all the time and with the lockouts you have to just accept being locked down with the zerg.

You cant solve bad player mentality by lockouts.
so where were you when 80vs30, 70vs10 occured ?
why stalemate always happen in EU time. lockout is not to make stalemate, it's to prevent zerg.
12 hours long lockout and guild token or something to ignore lockout to switch over underdog. that could be solution.
Lockout hasn't helped the game at all imo. Cause the lockout prevents ppl from swapping from upper side to lower one. Happes majority of our raids that we log underdogs, 30 min later its our side that has upper hand. Lockouts dont solve bad player mentality.

btbw2009
Suspended

Post#24 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 6:53 am

Alfa1986 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:02 am me too, i always hated this addon! hopefully it never gets back, as did those evil cheaters who used it and left when it was gone.
what cheat used NB?

Alfa1986

Post#25 » Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:57 am

btbw2009 wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 6:53 am
Alfa1986 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:02 am me too, i always hated this addon! hopefully it never gets back, as did those evil cheaters who used it and left when it was gone.
what cheat used NB?
I do not know exactly, but they said that NB had played insead of you and it never go back.
15th orks on a dead elf's chest
yo ho ho and a bottle of rum

Sulorie

Post#26 » Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:54 pm

I heard it causes climate change, due to the energy requirements for the computing power it uses to play for you.
Dying is no option.

btbw2009
Suspended

Post#27 » Mon Dec 20, 2021 8:51 pm

Alfa1986 wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:57 am I do not know exactly, but they said that NB had played insead of you and it never go back.
then it's not a problem (cheat) with NB, but devs

Helwer

Post#28 » Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:46 am

i understand right? NB = anti-zerg mechanic? one more threat captured by whiners. maybe every topic is related to nb ban?

Ads