Recent Topics

Ads

Indiscriminate Oil damage for Keeps and Forts

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
navis

Indiscriminate Oil damage for Keeps and Forts

Post#1 » Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:18 pm

I was just thinking that it might be a good idea to try indiscriminate oil for use in sieges. Currently the norm is that oil only affects the attackers which when you think about it is rather silly.
I think Keep sieges need fresh change to keep things interesting, this might be a good and simple idea to try.

As well as talking about Oil, can we please get Oil spawns for Fortresses? I think we need to try them out there as well so players can organize better tank walls, always fun. Sounds like fun to try, it will probably take some getting used to but in the end it makes sense anyways.

/p

Ads
BluIzLucky

Re: Indiscriminate Oil damage for Keeps and Forts

Post#2 » Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:47 pm

Why limit to oil? Turn on friendly fire from all AoE! :lol: this is not Star Wars episode 9, my AM should be able to electricute both destro blob and slayer balls..
Make it a one week yearly event
SM - Arhalien +80 | AM - Shaheena +80
ZL - Wildera +70 | BG - Blackcrow +70

space44

Post#3 » Thu Nov 11, 2021 3:28 am

make aoe hit ALL players. why are only attacks able to miss make it so heals can miss too, imagine focusing hard on casting that heal but you lose track on to where to place that heal so you end up accidentally healing the enemy or straight up miss.
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.

NSKaneda

Post#4 » Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:03 am

We already had like two weeks of aoe hots healing both des and order at the same time ;)
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *