Recent Topics

Ads

Myrmidia's fury Tweak ideas

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.

Poll: Which kind of tweak you would want on this ability?

Offencive
71%
Defencive
29%
Total votes: 14

yoluigi

Myrmidia's fury Tweak ideas

Post#1 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:22 pm

I know i know... It's been years we saying it. Multiple thread suggestion 2h knight ideas.

But here am just talking about this ability and ideas to tweak it just to make it a little bit more useful and fun to use. (Not using it... all that nice animation to waste!)

So gonna put a vote on which kind of buff people wants offensive /defensive and Group buff
For me i think i would prefer off/def as the knight already has the best group buff and the best of the game at it. (way to op if we keep buffing the group utility)

Soo you can add if you want small ideas not big complicated tweak please dont want to rework the class just wanna know ideas to tweak this ability.

While casting/using Myrmidia's fury (the duration of the channeling) Not after alwas when the ability is been used (max 3 seconds)
Defence buff
---------------------------------
1.Gain 10-25% more parry
--------------------------------
2.Gain 10-25% more dodge/d
3. 25-50% less dmg (similar effect when you could use 2h the vigilance)
4. 5-15% Reduced Armor Penetration
5. 10-15 less chance to be crit
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offence
1.15% more chance to crit on this ability
2.Gain 10-15% Parry Strikethrough
3. dmg is in elemental (similar to the chosen doing spirit dmg)
4. ignoring 25% armor (similar to precision strike) or % of armor penetration
5. 25-50% slower build for casting on the target this ability is been used on
6. 25-50% less incoming heals on the target
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Group buff (would be too strong IMO)

This is just multiple ideas.
Add your small idea (dont make it op or complicated please) i'l add it on the list when i log on.

Ads
forsa

Re: Myrmidia's fury Tweak ideas

Post#2 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 3:23 am

Offence
7. Myrmidia's fury has a 50% chance to shatter enchantment and deal X damage (a la mara, also kn had a 3x shatter tactic that was removed and not replaced by anything)

pvprangergod
Suspended

Post#3 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:24 am

kotbs has enough buffs already

zgolec

Post#4 » Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:55 pm

pvprangergod wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:24 am kotbs has enough buffs already
Yea so much buffs... Pls "nerf" runefang to its previous state. Kthxbai.
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.

Sever1n

Post#5 » Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:55 pm

I dont play cotbs, but from 1st day on server a heard next: 2h kotbs is the worst 2h spec ingame that suffered bad rework and now only viable for support role in wb and nothing else. From informatoin that my friends gave me i undestand that 2h kotbs need serios help from devs.

zulnam

Post#6 » Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:05 pm

Knight damage needs buff.
But not without utility nerf.

2H knight is the strongest 2H tank in a game where group play is everything.

Aoe wounds debuff, crit debuff, defense debuff.
3 auras.
15% group incoming heals.

The conversation is boring vs practical. Choose.
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG

penagos22

Post#7 » Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:24 pm

zulnam wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:05 pm Knight damage needs buff.
But not without utility nerf.

2H knight is the strongest 2H tank in a game where group play is everything.

Aoe wounds debuff, crit debuff, defense debuff.
3 auras.
15% group incoming heals.

The conversation is boring vs practical. Choose.
I don't know why they force the kobts to use that stupid tactic focused mending, why is it stupid? easy, quick math: one heal of 1000, 15 % of 1000 = 150, a piece of ****, that's why they beat us in every damn city because people think they know a lot and they don't know anything, there are more useful tactics like the aoe snare.

the problem of the kobts is not the kobts but the people that force them to use tactics and commands that scale by the points invested in path, that's why a kobts conquest that is forced to use two path glory tactics will never perform and be useful.

CyunUnderis

Post#8 » Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:48 pm

penagos22 wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:24 pm I don't know why they force the kobts to use that stupid tactic focused mending, why is it stupid? easy, quick math: one heal of 1000, 15 % of 1000 = 150, a piece of ****, that's why they beat us in every damn city because people think they know a lot and they don't know anything, there are more useful tactics like the aoe snare.
You should take Focused Mending and Slice Through. Both are compulsary. To you, what are those more useful tactics ?

Ads
penagos22

Post#9 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:37 am

CyunUnderis wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:48 pm
penagos22 wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:24 pm I don't know why they force the kobts to use that stupid tactic focused mending, why is it stupid? easy, quick math: one heal of 1000, 15 % of 1000 = 150, a piece of ****, that's why they beat us in every damn city because people think they know a lot and they don't know anything, there are more useful tactics like the aoe snare.
You should take Focused Mending and Slice Through. Both are compulsary. To you, what are those more useful tactics ?
for me kobts conquest should be played with efficient swings, overpowering swing, slice trought and rugged or biting blade, catch someone with champion challenge and erase them from life XD

zulnam

Post#10 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:10 am

"Erase them from life" when describing 2h knight has got to be the funniest thing i read on this forum.

But hey, sure. Problem solved then. We can close this thread.
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG