Recent Topics

Ads

Instructor's boon

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Ridley

Instructor's boon

Post#1 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:19 am

I wonder if we could have even more exp reducing scroll?:) The reason is simple, since this is a pvp game you want to spent as much time as you can on bg. But to do this comfortably you need to be full geared(because of bolstered mechanic) and gearing only from pvp wont give you nice accesory/belts/capes/helms/shoulder(at low lvl). And you have to farm pve chapters to find this missing pieces and this give you way more exp then you ever wanted even with 75% reduction. Would be nice to have stop exp scrolls if this is possible or more % reductions otherwise)

Ads
pvprangergod
Suspended

Re: Instructor's boon

Post#2 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:30 am

thats unfair to new players

Fenris78

Post#3 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:39 am

TBH all the pve gear is really only useful when you got 40 (dungeons, beastlord, etc.), and influence rewards can be earned by doing RvR, so you dont "need" to do PvE to get your stuff.

While I agree XP is far too high from doing PvE quests, adding the rested bonus on top makes the whole experience even faster, I think the 75% reduced XP is enough to level accordingly to your wishes.

However, be aware that usually Scenarios will give you much more XP than RvR, comparatively to Renown gains.
I strongly suggest to mix your activities to make RvR a good chunk of your total playtime, since it will effectively reduce further the XP gains.

Tillirage

Post#4 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:54 am

SC's gives more exp when you winning. If you are on lose streak, you better off doing pve for your own sake. The **** some people do in sc's ruffles your jimmies eventually...

Lorsten

Post#5 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:26 am

Still cant believe this scroll exists. The only way ppl using it is to abuse bolster at 30 lvl in orvr, or pve/world bosses stuff at 38+lvl in sc's.