Recent Topics

Ads

City que and rewards

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Everdin

City que and rewards

Post#1 » Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:39 pm

Just mention it before:
Yes I qued this afternoon,
Yes I was solo,
Yes we lost,
NO I'm not angry and frustrated because for only one healer we did a good job.

What I would like to see changed is the waiting time before city. 35-40min for most instances between last fort and city que is a pretty long part of lifetime to just wait and do nothing.

So I would suggest something I already mentioned in another thread, maybe I'm wrong or there is something to discuss, so feel free in to do this in a polite way:

After last fort give the people 10min to gather and call the people to arms. (just like it is now)
Then give it another 10min to form the warbands relogg to needed chars etc.
After this 10min make your matchmaking magic queing warband vs warbands. 12vs12 etc as good as possible.

This would address several issues:
1. Waiting time would be nearly the half (and not getting a city fight wouldn't be the pain to wait 40min for nothing).
2. Building a Warband would have a time factor and people wouldn't be so picky with classes.
3. There would be no benefit from waiting to get the own 24slot guild premade against randoms.

All in all it would be a little bit faster.

But I know "Don't punish premade blablabla..." so here the cherry for all premades:

Implement daily/weekly/monthly/yearly/decade, what ever you prefer quests that gives additional rewards for fighting in groups/12man/24man (maybe 1,2 and 3 extra crests per city). This would help getting people into more organized structures
#AllClassesMatter

“A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else.”

― John Burroughs

Ads
normanis

Re: City que and rewards

Post#2 » Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:06 pm

i dont know what side u was (very possible order)
36 vs 36 would be better with aoe cap 24 no need for 12 vs 12
also robering 1-3 star city should be punished for attackers (no gold bag) what u can robber in already robbered city, u already taked it 6 hours ago what u can take from burned city? ashes???
i think 20min waiting has eunugh and +10 min after u get msg capital is under siege. u can form city wb in 30min. diferent is there same amount of defenders so u can get that city pop. its waste of time to login wait 40min and no pop (sometimes happen byt rare)
ps. do we have achievments like 10 city sieged or defended or realm achievment your faction succesfully attacke/defended city x times?
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"