The rationale of inevitable DEATH - vs a Shaman.

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Xirucio

The rationale of inevitable DEATH - vs a Shaman.

Post#1 » Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:13 pm

I'm a melee warrior priest and i accept the fact that i have to kill my opponent fast, regardless them means in order to be functional, but...
What is the logical explanation of not been able to escape 2 damage over time skills directed at me, unless i have 3 potions available?
Why one can not cleanse such powerful and at the same time so easily applied skills?

Ads
Sulorie

Re: The rationale of inevitable DEATH - vs a Shaman.

Post#2 » Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:39 pm

Xirucio wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:13 pm I'm a melee warrior priest and i accept the fact that i have to kill my opponent fast, regardless them means in order to be functional, but...
What is the logical explanation of not been able to escape 2 damage over time skills directed at me, unless i have 3 potions available?
Why one can not cleanse such powerful and at the same time so easily applied skills?
Pretty easy, some other healer in your group can remove it. Each healer can cleanse 2 types of debuffs. Adjust your group setup accordingly to cover your personal weakness.
Cheers!
Dying is no option.

Kaeldrick

Post#3 » Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:42 pm

Xirucio wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:13 pm I'm a melee warrior priest and i accept the fact that i have to kill my opponent fast, regardless them means in order to be functional, but...
Roll AM or RP then ;)

AM can clean Shaman dots and Shaman can't clean AM dot so you'll win!

Xirucio

Post#4 » Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:16 pm

So you both guys just pretty much confirm that death is my only option, because...reason didn't passed ''this way''.
Like, in order to cleanse two damage over time skills that inevitably kills me, i have to be near another friendly class that can do it.

wachlarz

Post#5 » Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:36 pm

Xirucio wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:16 pm So you both guys just pretty much confirm that death is my only option, because...reason didn't passed ''this way''.
Like, in order to cleanse two damage over time skills that inevitably kills me, i have to be near another friendly class that can do it.
if U die from 2 dots i suggest use some class healing skills.

Xirucio

Post#6 » Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:40 pm

That's exactly the problem, if you are a class that can't cleanse 2 dots or heal them, you DIE.

NSKaneda

Post#7 » Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:40 pm

Xirucio wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:16 pm So you both guys just pretty much confirm that death is my only option, because...reason didn't passed ''this way''.
Xirucio wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:40 pm That's exactly the problem, if you are a class that can't cleanse 2 dots or heal them, you DIE.

You know you can heal yourself, right? It might sound like heresy but WPs are actual healer class.
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *

Xirucio

Post#8 » Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:42 pm

NSKaneda wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:40 pm
Xirucio wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:40 pm That's exactly the problem, if you are a class that can't cleanse 2 dots or heal them, you DIE.

You know you can heal yourself, right? It might sound like heresy but WPs are actual healer class.
Ofc, but i can't over heal DPS Shaman dots, as a DPS WP Spec.
So, i just DIE.

Ads
NSKaneda

Post#9 » Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:44 pm

Xirucio wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:42 pm
NSKaneda wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:40 pm You know you can heal yourself, right? It might sound like heresy but WPs are actual healer class.
Ofc, but i can't over heal DPS Shaman dots, as a DPS WP Spec.
So, i just DIE.

This is radical solution but.. how about heal spec? Or, and I'm really scraping the bottom of a barrel here: get a pocket healer like a decent dps...
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *

saupreusse
Developer

Post#10 » Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:52 pm

30 sec dots are a pain for any solo player without heal :/