Reduce level requirement of big punt tactic for Kotbs and Chosen

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
pvprangergod
Suspended

Reduce level requirement of big punt tactic for Kotbs and Chosen

Post#1 » Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:00 am

Hi I have already leveled my chosen to 40. Now I am considering Knight. The following is not a balance suggestion, it is just to improve leveling experience for new tanks/kotbs/chosens.

One thing I noticed when leveling chosen in mid-tier scenarios, you do not get access to big punt tactic until level 35.

This is one of the more important tactics/abilities for chosen and kotbs. So I would suggest reduce the level requirement. This will make kotbs/chosen much more enjoyable at lower levels and allow you to practice punting effectively before you are 35 or by the time your 40 already.

A kotbs will likely also have his knockdown ability in mid tree unlocked at level 32 (with typical +15% heal tactic spec in mind) and therefore is lacking major CC until higher level.

Ads
merkin

Re: Reduce level requirement of big punt tactic for Kotbs and Chosen

Post#2 » Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:32 pm

won’t work. lower levels have a slower mount. with those super punts in lower levels will ruin the experience for other classes too.

TreefAM

Post#3 » Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:03 pm

Yeah because you mount up after you get punted UP by a kobs

wachlarz

Post#4 » Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:35 pm

nice idea

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#5 » Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:13 pm

TreefAM wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:03 pm Yeah because you mount up after you get punted UP by a kobs
LMAO