Recent Topics

Ads

Entering combat while mounted glitch

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Tantales

Entering combat while mounted glitch

Post#1 » Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:01 pm

Hi, I'm trying to return to a beloved game.

One of the annoyances I've had with the game since I can remember is that being dismounted by combat glitches the combat stance out, by that I mean you can't tell wether you're in combat by the posture of your character, which is counter intuitive and looks pretty dumb, to be blunt.

I found out in order to fix it I need to re-mount and re-dismount while out of combat for the proper combat stance to trigger when next entering combat.

I was wondering if the problem was on my end or in the game code and wether or not it was possible to fix it.

Thank you and good job on polishing an old gem!

Ads
Lilim
Community Management

Re: Entering combat while mounted glitch

Post#2 » Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:45 pm

Tantales wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:01 pm Hi, I'm trying to return to a beloved game.

One of the annoyances I've had with the game since I can remember is that being dismounted by combat glitches the combat stance out, by that I mean you can't tell wether you're in combat by the posture of your character, which is counter intuitive and looks pretty dumb, to be blunt.

I found out in order to fix it I need to re-mount and re-dismount while out of combat for the proper combat stance to trigger when next entering combat.

I was wondering if the problem was on my end or in the game code and wether or not it was possible to fix it.

Thank you and good job on polishing an old gem!

Hey,

uhm is this a bug report? If yes, please write your issue here: https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues

Here are two how-to threads about bug reports:
Kaelang BugReport: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=37703
Naths BugReport: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10366