Recent Topics

Ads

Cripts & Tunnels (C&T - Sentinel Set) - "Rework"

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
ojoaop2

Cripts & Tunnels (C&T - Sentinel Set) - "Rework"

Post#1 » Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:48 pm

Hello all,

When we comparate the Dungeon to get the Sentinel set on Destro side and Order side, we can see that the order side is much harder.

My suggestion is: Eliminate 50% of the trash mobs, because it's just time waste (plus the long way to walk up to the bosses), once the boss is the real challenge.

Considering players with vanquisher equip and knowing what do:
The medium time on destro is 45m up to 1h15m.
The medium time on order is 1h30m up to 2h.

Ads
pvprangergod
Suspended

Re: Cripts & Tunnels (C&T - Sentinel Set) - "Rework"

Post#2 » Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:07 pm

maybe destro just has better players

ojoaop2

Post#3 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:40 am

pvprangergod wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:07 pm maybe destro just has better players
If you think it, try to play as order on this DG and do a real comparison. Just it.

Darks63

Post#4 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:29 am

The big break points for order groups is the necro boss and the WP boss. I always see groups that cant do it fail on one of those.

On destro the dungeons dont really seem to have a boss like that other than the one that you dont aoe during and maybe the gorger.
Tourist SW 40/50+<Zaxxed> Discotec 40/40+<IRONIC>

Former Pragg/Badlands Destro Iron Rock/Badlands Order player.

daje88

Post#5 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:20 am

It's more about the layout of the dungeon. With a good group, you can run cnt with no wipes, but it's really hard to drop the run time below 1h10.
Spoiler:

normanis

Post#6 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:06 pm

i heard fastest speed run on destro equvivalent c/t is doneable in 30min. while in c/t its 1h + to 2hours.
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

zulnam

Post#7 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:09 pm

Anyone who's done both knows there's a palpable difference between BB/BE and CnT.

Whether the solution is to simplify CnT or make BB/BE harder, remains to be seen. But it would be nice to have the two more aligned in terms of difficulty.
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG

Panodil

Post#8 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:02 pm

daje88 wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:20 am It's more about the layout of the dungeon. With a good group, you can run cnt with no wipes, but it's really hard to drop the run time below 1h10.
Nowdays i belive standard time is 40-50min
Panodil WP
Panodill DoK
Panodilz Zealot
Panodilr Runepriest
Run Shaman
Panage Archmage

Ads
daje88

Post#9 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:08 pm

Panodil wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:02 pm
daje88 wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:20 am It's more about the layout of the dungeon. With a good group, you can run cnt with no wipes, but it's really hard to drop the run time below 1h10.
Nowdays i belive standard time is 40-50min
20 mins less wont change my life to be honest, but if you get that time on avarage, hats off to you & your party sir!
Spoiler:

ojoaop2

Post#10 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:39 pm

Exactly, thats the point, but it's hard to change (I believe). So, the other option is less time killing trash mobs...