Recent Topics

Ads

Realm Champions not needed, we need Time Zone Champions

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Sulorie

Re: Realm Champions not needed, we need Time Zone Champions

Post#91 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:57 pm

Highlight enemy players on map unless they stick to their faction for a certain time.
/Jk
Dying is no option.

Ads
Evilspinnre

Post#92 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:20 pm

Garamore wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:27 am Also ranked stats showing all the top dps, heals and tanks are order

What a time to be alive
Please do not ever use solo ranked as a basis for anything.
Evilspinnre - Nightmare/Daydream - Xrealmers Anonymous
80+ AM, WL, WP, BW, SL, SM, 50+ RP, SW, IB
80+ BG, Sorc, WE, Mara, Choppa, SH, 60+ Zeal, Shaman, Blork
https://www.youtube.com/user/EvilspinnrePvP
https://www.twitch.tv/evilspinnrepvp

knick

Post#93 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:32 pm

emiliorv wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:06 am
Garamore wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:27 am
Also ranked stats showing all the top dps, heals and tanks are order

What a time to be alive

Top6 are order classes....looks like game is finally balanced....

https://www.returnofreckoning.com/forum ... hp?t=42663
dont know how this numbers are calculated but its obvious not the total truth
with fantasy we can have any interpretation to make own point more falid
for example top 10 dd´s - 0 order DD´s but 5 destro (100%) but order has top dd´s?
top 30 are 15 dd´s - 9 destro (or 60%) 6 order
top 45 are 19 dd´s - 11 destro (or 57 %) 8 order
top 60 are 24 dd´s - 14 destro (or 58 %) 10 order

top 10 player - 8 destro (or 80%) 2 order
top 15 player - 11 destro (or 73%) 4 order
top 30 player - 20 destro (or 66%) 10 order
top 45 player - 28 destro (or 62%) 17 order
top 50 - 31 destro (or 62%) player 19 order
top 100 - 56 destro (or 56%) 44 order

>than 1000 points 128 player - 67 destro 61 order
>than 1300 points 83 player - 48 destro 35 order
>than 1500 points 44 player - 27 destro 17 order
>than 1700 points 25 player - 17 destro 8 order

see win rates are nice. But overall order destro comparison by player count shows that destro is represented more often and in higher rankings
[Kraehenfeld] Knick WL RR85+

Amdus

Post#94 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:14 pm

knick wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:32 pm
emiliorv wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:06 am
Garamore wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:27 am
Also ranked stats showing all the top dps, heals and tanks are order

What a time to be alive

Top6 are order classes....looks like game is finally balanced....

https://www.returnofreckoning.com/forum ... hp?t=42663
dont know how this numbers are calculated but its obvious not the total truth
with fantasy we can have any interpretation to make own point more falid
for example top 10 dd´s - 0 order DD´s but 5 destro (100%) but order has top dd´s?
top 30 are 15 dd´s - 9 destro (or 60%) 6 order
top 45 are 19 dd´s - 11 destro (or 57 %) 8 order
top 60 are 24 dd´s - 14 destro (or 58 %) 10 order

top 10 player - 8 destro (or 80%) 2 order
top 15 player - 11 destro (or 73%) 4 order
top 30 player - 20 destro (or 66%) 10 order
top 45 player - 28 destro (or 62%) 17 order
top 50 - 31 destro (or 62%) player 19 order
top 100 - 56 destro (or 56%) 44 order

>than 1000 points 128 player - 67 destro 61 order
>than 1300 points 83 player - 48 destro 35 order
>than 1500 points 44 player - 27 destro 17 order
>than 1700 points 25 player - 17 destro 8 order

see win rates are nice. But overall order destro comparison by player count shows that destro is represented more often and in higher rankings
Individual skill from destro is far superior to order by a huge margin. The reason is really simple as I have explained before:
Play 1 whole year being zerged, outnumbered and nerfed. Two options, get good or quit. What do you think happened?
Or are you going to deny that the 15% healing increase from kotbs has nothing to do with the fact that kotbs is the top tank (despite being the one with the lowest damage of all tanks), and WP and runnie the top healers? It's hard to win matches when your enemy simply doesn't die. There's a reason of why there are so many draws, unless there's a slayer+WL, since rampage exists the pressure is endless. See, I think everyone that instead of focusing on the problem attempts to derail the topic is a shill. First of all, this was about realm champions not needed and the imagination of "The Mel" in full display, saying that "Destro CCCP" forces, dominate RvR and basically all aspects of the game. Saying that Order has been playing under heavy AAO for months, due to xrealmers logging into destro. Yet like in this one, statistics show otherwise. Order dominates RvR, Order dominates Ranked. Cities are really no different, especially when order premades q in the last minute to get vs pugs and have an easy win.

It really isn't the difficult to be honest, but see, the problem is that there's only a stream of "valid" complains when order is having a hard time. In your minds you never really thought of this being something that could change at any moment. It changed for one single week. One ridiculous single week. What do we have after one single week of "destro" dominating and a whole year of order doing PvE on empty zones? We have this thread.

I don't know man, maybe I'm just exagerating, but sure I'm not as exagerated and dramatic as most of order mains are. I find this sort of threads dishonest and childish, so I don't really get what is it that you want to accomplish. Things going back to "normal"? Destro getting stomped and having daily 1 star IC's? It's happening at this very moment.

lleri

Post#95 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:26 pm

Amdus wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:30 pm It is just hard to believe the lack of self-awareness that some people has, especially those that are more vocal on the forums.
Let's see:
Nice post, thanks!

Meliannia

Post#96 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:09 pm

Garamore wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:54 pm
You cant call the whole weekend primetime.....
you can since EQ 1999, Fri evening til sunday night always has been prime time for the silent majority who have full time jobs, prime time has always been weekends, whether it was EQ, WoW, AOC, LOTROL, WHOL, DnDPOL, Rift , WoT, or w/e ,

twas forever thus 22 years and counting....

Meliannia

Post#97 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:13 pm

Garamore wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:27 am Seems that normal service has been resumed

EU prime time order pushing two forts at the same time (wasn't on so someone kindly sent me the picture)

What a time to be alive

that's great except this was not CET GMT prime Time, the silent majority who actually have Full Time Jobs had gone to bed, as this was 11pm til 1am GMT CET.
What a time to be asleep.
again the fort timings were good for Order NA west coast (and the Xrealmers who ran to Order) as my original post stated.

Garamore

Post#98 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:27 pm

Ok well its defo prime time now and looks like order pushed a fort and are pushing two zones at same time again, one with 100-199 and the other with 25-99. Destro has 25-99 and 0.

I'm just pointing out how crazy your first post was. Looks like someone died in RvR a few times and wrote an essay. 1 week later and its back to the same as the last 9 months. Outside of a few pulls order have the more powerful classes and the numbers.
Garamore - Chosen Garamar - Marauder Garachop - Choppa Garamor - Slayer

Warband leader for Hand of Blood

https://www.twitch.tv/therealgaramore

Ads
Tyrex2017

Post#99 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:52 pm

I dont know if Realm Champions are needed, but I disagree that they have no impact on class balance. I notice that since realm champion program exists, WP and DOK class have been nerfed with AOE detaunt from 15s to 5s. This is a fact.

Sulorie

Post#100 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:17 pm

Tyrex2017 wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:52 pm I dont know if Realm Champions are needed, but I disagree that they have no impact on class balance. I notice that since realm champion program exists, WP and DOK class have been nerfed with AOE detaunt from 15s to 5s. This is a fact.
You say balance changes didn't happen before and are only linked to this mysterious group of people, hidden in the darkest corner of this forum?
Dying is no option.