Recent Topics

Ads

[VOTE] New Cape Designs | Night of Murder LE

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.

Poll: Vote for 3 concept arts for Order and 3 for Destruction

Poll ended at Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:59 pm

C [Order|Neutral]
6%
L [Order|Neutral]
3%
J [Order|Neutral]
2%
A1 [Order|Neutral]
4%
E1 [Order|Neutral]
5%
C1 [Order|Neutral]
1%
P [Order|Neutral]
4%
D [Order|Neutral]
13%
H [Order|Neutral]
4%
E [Order|Neutral]
14%
A [Destruction]
7%
C [Destruction]
4%
D [Destruction]
6%
E [Destruction]
12%
F [Destruction]
10%
G [Destruction]
5%
Total votes: 1224

UltraPrimarch

Re: [VOTE] New Cape Designs | Night of Murder LE

Post#11 » Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:10 am

oaliaen wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:04 am All destro capes looks like order... Order E looks nice. Why not more capes whit beastlord designs like skulls, trophys , over the shoulder . wolf fangs , etc
Spoiler:
That cape is awesome and can work with both Orcs and Chosens!!

p.s. I know its not the right thread for it but since lots of players over the years ingame at least, talks about it, is it possible for the Sov left glove of B.Orc armor to go right, so it can be visible with shield? From what i can tell, there are 2 pieces you need to swap from both gloves, and they seem to be different blocks.
No Pity! No Remorse! No Fear!

Ads
DaWolf

Post#12 » Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:00 am

oaliaen wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:04 am All destro capes looks like order... Order E looks nice. Why not more capes whit beastlord designs like skulls, trophys , over the shoulder . wolf fangs , etc
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
There is no answer: None
Concerning the destruction, I would say those in Quote.

nocturnalguest

Post#13 » Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:22 am

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Yes, something like this would be freaking amazing

TrancaNapiaz

Post#14 » Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:07 am

I don't like none of the destruction ones lol

Alubert

Post#15 » Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:47 pm

Order D and E is the prettiest and most realistic.
I don't like any of the destro coats.
Generally I think that coats should contain elements of fur, chains, thick leather, a shield on the back (like choppa 90rr or sov from live server), a banner (chosen., maruder). The idea is that they should not look "flat" and differ only in "embroidery".
I am disgusted with the look of practically all the coats of destro, that's why on my choppa I use the combat backpack look because it is the only one that gives character and visually enlarges it.
Such great cloaks should be rewards for ranked sc to further increase the player population on ranked .
Hurub - Chopa
Wybrany - Chosen
Mroczniak - BG
Doczek - DoK
Alubert - KTB
Mnich -WP
Kregi - Slayer

Melekith

Post#16 » Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:22 pm

Dont like the destro capes

oaliaen

Post#17 » Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:43 pm

Spoiler:
I think its pretty viable to make nice cloaks..just take it as a exemple. Just lets not make any more flat capes. :P

ekalime
Developer

Post#18 » Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:54 pm

oaliaen wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:43 pm
Spoiler:
I think its pretty viable to make nice cloaks..just take it as a exemple. Just lets not make any more flat capes. :P
'flat capes' are what we are capable of delivering at the moment; it's flat capes or nothing. We are working with an existing standard cloak mesh and applying textures to it. Introducing new armor (cloaks included) that works with character skeletons is not in our toolkit currently (doesn't mean it wont be in the future.) Of course, if there are talented artists out there who want to try modeling 3d capes with skulls and chains, then I'm sure the team would be eager to see their work.

Ads
wonshot

Post#19 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:12 am

Voted. But also just wanted to say thanks for the many unique cloak skins that RoR has made and introduced over the years. Still impressed with the spiderweb idea from a year or two back.

Guild standard, and cloaks in this game really have so many possibilities for lookign good!
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

Alubert

Post#20 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:06 am

ekalime wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:54 pm
oaliaen wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:43 pm
Spoiler:
'flat capes' are what we are capable of delivering at the moment; it's flat capes or nothing. We are working with an existing standard cloak mesh and applying textures to it. Introducing new armor (cloaks included) that works with character skeletons is not in our toolkit currently (doesn't mean it wont be in the future.) Of course, if there are talented artists out there who want to try modeling 3d capes with skulls and chains, then I'm sure the team would be eager to see their work.
I understand that not everything can be done.
Some things are already there, for example the chosen/marauder banner. It is enough to enable it :). Of course it should be more rare and only chosen and not some marauder should have it :).
Hurub - Chopa
Wybrany - Chosen
Mroczniak - BG
Doczek - DoK
Alubert - KTB
Mnich -WP
Kregi - Slayer