Recent Topics

Ads

Make sc queue like city

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
hriam123

Re: Make sc queue like city

Post#11 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:34 pm

I like to play solo, because love some challenge. Thanks for answer, now i understand devs logic.

Ads
bradbury111

Post#12 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:54 pm

I feel you, it's always a stomp for one side or the other.
Hope someday it will be addressed...someone please!

If the queue system cannot be touch, can always be possible to incentive people to play solo, for exemple better rewards for solos.
Last edited by bradbury111 on Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

messerjockel

Post#13 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:09 pm

To bad if you have responsibilities in real life and you can only play for an hour per day, not long enough to find people to build a premade or join one.
By the way, we are playing the core game because players are put into groups in the scenario.
You can join scenario but your purpose is to provide renown for premades only.
Please enjoy the ride or better, recognize your purpose for the premades and don’t queue for scenarios anymore. If you and other don’t queue, no scenarios start, no scenario no premade farming anymore.

BR and have fun

Messerjockel

Everdin

Post#14 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:07 pm

messerjockel wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:09 pm To bad if you have responsibilities in real life and you can only play for an hour per day, not long enough to find people to build a premade or join one.
By the way, we are playing the core game because players are put into groups in the scenario.
You can join scenario but your purpose is to provide renown for premades only.
Please enjoy the ride or better, recognize your purpose for the premades and don’t queue for scenarios anymore. If you and other don’t queue, no scenarios start, no scenario no premade farming anymore.

BR and have fun

Messerjockel
If you loose in SC -> don't que, no more sc will pop, ...
... if you loose in open -> don't join the fight anymore, ...
... if you loose in city -> don't que for city...
... show them damn mmo players what a singleplayer can do!

let's destroy the game instead of building groups ourself!
#AllClassesMatter

“A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else.”

― John Burroughs

Kpi

Post#15 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:33 pm

hriam123 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:25 pm I play destro. 90% games order have geared premades. Destro have alot less. You can say play pug sc, but no one play it anyway and how to complete live event?
Do a premade and fight with the order premades. A big important thing of the SC is build a good party.

I hear the same phrase in order all days.
Spoiler:
Kpihuss -- WP 88
Kpithrogrim -- IB 83
Kpigaragrim -- Slayer 81
Kpikossar -- SW 77
Kpirmedes -- RP 68+
Kpiboris -- KOTBS 65+

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#16 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:45 pm

hriam123 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:34 pm I like to play solo, because love some challenge. Thanks for answer, now i understand devs logic.
That's totally understandable and respected. But I don't get why you'd like to force your playstyle on others. By forcing your playstyle I mean that any solo-friendly change you want to implement will directly affect the players who play the game with a team. The intent isn't to write you some words that may give you false hope. The solo queue will always be there but you have to expect premades. You can queue for the pug scenario, it is solo-friendly.
bradbury111 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:54 pm If the queue system cannot be touch, can always be possible to incentive people to play solo, for exemple better rewards for solos.
Alternatively there's a pug scenario which only up to 2 players could queue together, making it solo-friendly.

bradbury111

Post#17 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:34 pm

GamesBond wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:45 pm
hriam123 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:34 pm I like to play solo, because love some challenge. Thanks for answer, now i understand devs logic.
That's totally understandable and respected. But I don't get why you'd like to force your playstyle on others. By forcing your playstyle I mean that any solo-friendly change you want to implement will directly affect the players who play the game with a team. The intent isn't to write you some words that may give you false hope. The solo queue will always be there but you have to expect premades. You can queue for the pug scenario, it is solo-friendly.
bradbury111 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:54 pm If the queue system cannot be touch, can always be possible to incentive people to play solo, for exemple better rewards for solos.
Alternatively there's a pug scenario which only up to 2 players could queue together, making it solo-friendly.
I tried but seems having the same problem of the systems previously tried to fix the issue: abnormal queue time.

Give an incentive to play the pug scenario to populate it faster enough to be played, it's not about forcing a playstyle (I could say the same thing about being forced to play premade imo), it's about encourage people to play the chosen gamemode: you go premade for winning the odds, you go solo to get something more.

EDIT: to clarify, I suggest to use a different approach to fix the issue and maybe the issue is completly different to the one thought to be. Is the problem the premades or is the pug scenario desert or another thing?
Shouldn't care why a player play solo or premade, both are. And for what I read, I suppose (I could be wrong) the very solo players make the current matchmaking fast, they are core of the system, you need them. If possible acknowledge them making their experience more fair.
Aren't more rewards a solution to populate pug sc? Ok, make pug scenario your current playground to test new thing, no? Fine, make weekend event concurrently on pug scenario? Neither again? Sure, don't have other suggestions about, someone else can have and even better ones!
Last edited by bradbury111 on Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

Kloaner

Post#18 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:44 pm

queue solo ranked. (okay I know the season is over but it will be a new one) or play Order and have fun with SWs, solo AoE specc BWs and Engis.
AM / RP / Shaman / Zealot / WP / DoK

Ads
anarchypark

Post#19 » Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:27 am

ready check would be great.
at least 1 tank 1 heal included.
much less time to find 2-2-2 and reducing quitters.
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)

hriam123

Post#20 » Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:39 pm

Okey. My another suggestion is to disable " Wait 1 more minut to join". I dont know, looks like destro abuse that option. We always start with less numbers and got equal after game almost over.