Recent Topics

Ads

Ezguard, WaRtriage nomore Sir!

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
SuperStar

Ezguard, WaRtriage nomore Sir!

Post#1 » Sat Jan 29, 2022 7:34 am

No nerfed ok, I understand it, I don't really care about it. (Im afraid we lose a lil bit player number coz the nerfed be nerfed ->sequencer, but who knows)

Now we have auto target for healer. I'm good with it maybe more player will play healer.

Now we have auto target for tank. I'm good with it maybe more player will play tank.

(Btw I can't see any difference between auto targeting player and auto targeting ability. But I don't really care, it is philosophy. I see there is swift assist for dps, it's auto targeting too imo)

I would like to ask be enough, nomore Sir!

I don't want to see auto target the lowhp enemy, coz I don't like the ranged classes and the wl.

Thank you.

(Also here: be the royal account bound! Or no? I can't decide)

Ads
Sulorie

Re: Ezguard, WaRtriage nomore Sir!

Post#2 » Sat Jan 29, 2022 7:39 am

SuperStar wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 7:34 am No nerfed ok, I understand it, I don't really care about it. (Im afraid we lose a lil bit player number coz the nerfed be nerfed ->sequencer, but who knows)

Now we have auto target for healer. I'm good with it maybe more player will play healer.

Now we have auto target for tank. I'm good with it maybe more player will play tank.

(Btw I can't see any difference between auto targeting player and auto targeting ability. But I don't really care, it is philosophy. I see there is swift assist for dps, it's auto targeting too imo)

I would like to ask be enough, nomore Sir!

I don't want to see auto target the lowhp enemy, coz I don't like the ranged classes and the wl.

Thank you.

(Also here: be the royal account bound! Or no? I can't decide)
You can't auto target enemy players.
Dying is no option.

btbw2009
Suspended

Post#3 » Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:56 pm

learn what API is and stop create posts with lie about addons

tazdingo

Post#4 » Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:10 am

anyone who thinks this ezguard addon is cheating and not a minor qol that applies a hard ceiling on your performance does not understand the practicalities of properly floating guard

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#5 » Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:52 am

we need EZ-Buttons !! i can laugh really loud if this happnens lmao

btbw2009
Suspended

Post#6 » Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:36 am

emiliorv wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:52 am we need EZ-Buttons !! i can laugh really loud if this happnens lmao
we need EZ-group... oh no we have it
we need EZ-maps... same story
we need EZ-targetting... swift assist, enemy, MainAssist, just command /assist RandomDude
we need EZ-chat...viola
etc
its ADD-ONs, understand? Added by players (or developers) for better gameplay, not cheat but useful things
its all
stop this BS on forums!
u already opened Pandora box with stupid ban of NB, dont ruin game with idiotic screems of trolls

oaliaen

Post#7 » Mon Jan 31, 2022 3:12 pm

Fact is NB isnt cheating...never was. But now any automated fuction will be considered by the same logic making ppl decisions contraditory or biased for some ppl.

Spellbound

Post#8 » Mon Jan 31, 2022 5:29 pm

You obviously never used Swift Assist. All it does is literally update the /assist macro for you by YOU clicking on the player you want to assist and press the Swift Assist key, rather than you manually load the Macros and update /assist by typing in the name. You'd be shocked how many don't even know or use /assist function.

Ads
nebelwerfer

Post#9 » Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:26 pm

yes all orange curency should be bound on account, and add ranked emblems to that category.

This is because devs cant make all careers useful in all aspects of the game and that is fine, but then to expect players to do content they are not designed to do well at is bad. So an option is to make this content doable on a useful caracter, and funnel the reward to their alt. Will be a huge QoL improvement.

Talladego

Post#10 » Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:00 pm

nebelwerfer wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:26 pm yes all orange curency should be bound on account, and add ranked emblems to that category.

This is because devs cant make all careers useful in all aspects of the game and that is fine, but then to expect players to do content they are not designed to do well at is bad. So an option is to make this content doable on a useful caracter, and funnel the reward to their alt. Will be a huge QoL improvement.
Agree, just make all or most currencies Account Bound.
As it is now people are just hoarding useless currency on their mains.