Recent Topics

Ads

Player Bound should be Account Bound?

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
SurelyNotAlpharius

Player Bound should be Account Bound?

Post#1 » Fri May 13, 2022 6:47 pm

I roll greed on non class items in high level instances, but then they're useless for anything but salvaging. Maybe allow me to send them to [my] other characters? I don't get a lot of time to grind either as a full time employed adult, this would be a nice reprieve from the incessant grind I have to look forward to if I roll a new char.

Ads
warlover

Re: Player Bound should be Account Bound?

Post#2 » Sat May 14, 2022 12:55 am

SurelyNotAlpharius wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 6:47 pm I roll greed on non class items in high level instances, but then they're useless for anything but salvaging. Maybe allow me to send them to [my] other characters? I don't get a lot of time to grind either as a full time employed adult, this would be a nice reprieve from the incessant grind I have to look forward to if I roll a new char.
I 100% agree with this idea

Telther

Post#3 » Sat May 14, 2022 1:24 am

No. Clear them on the toon you need the gear on, not that hard. None of the instances take much time or effort to complete.

Morradin

Post#4 » Sat May 14, 2022 9:35 am

Telther wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 1:24 am No. Clear them on the toon you need the gear on, not that hard. None of the instances take much time or effort to complete.
It is not just about gear from dungeons or pq's. The last event we had, Wyvern Eggs, my husband did the event on 12 toons. He got 3 RoR Aegis, all on one toon.

Changing BoP to Bound to Account is harmless. No one gets an edge, no one is left behind, no one is disadvantaged.

DeathDriver

Post#5 » Sat May 14, 2022 10:07 am

SurelyNotAlpharius wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 6:47 pm I roll greed on non class items in high level instances, but then they're useless for anything but salvaging. Maybe allow me to send them to [my] other characters? I don't get a lot of time to grind either as a full time employed adult, this would be a nice reprieve from the incessant grind I have to look forward to if I roll a new char.
I think this would be a good idea and a good change to make.

warlover

Post#6 » Sat May 14, 2022 12:45 pm

Morradin wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 9:35 am
Telther wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 1:24 am No. Clear them on the toon you need the gear on, not that hard. None of the instances take much time or effort to complete.
It is not just about gear from dungeons or pq's. The last event we had, Wyvern Eggs, my husband did the event on 12 toons. He got 3 RoR Aegis, all on one toon.

Changing BoP to Bound to Account is harmless. No one gets an edge, no one is left behind, no one is disadvantaged.
I also got 3 RoR Aegis in one egg, had to throw 2 away because of bound, really a waste, and i agree its a change that hurts no one or the game as a whole!

Omegus

Post#7 » Sat May 14, 2022 1:36 pm

I thought the purpose of there being 3 in an egg was that it meant people in the same group could roll on them?
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

Brutinho

Post#8 » Sat May 14, 2022 7:21 pm

I thought this was going to be focused on crests which i would support as well.
Sometimes we want to gear toons but the demand for classes is different. This could also help for player base in general to use healers or tanks when their grp/wb requires them and send their crests to thier dps or classes that are not optimal for RvR/Cities.

Just my 2cents
[BG] Amelios RR8X
[SH] Gittens RR8X | [SHM] Moquito RR 6X
[IB] Ambiorix RR 7X
[KOBS] Quarterback RR7X

Ads
SurelyNotAlpharius

Post#9 » Sat May 14, 2022 9:01 pm

Man, I ain't got time for that.

SurelyNotAlpharius

Post#10 » Sat May 14, 2022 9:03 pm

Thank you.